"W-what??? And who the hell are you??" He asked

"You are me and I am You. Im your past." He said plainly

"W-what???..."

"I am You in the past and see those dead bodies. I am the responsible of their death. I killed them mercilessly" he said and Zhan shook his head.

"T-that not true!!! I didn't kill anyone and I will nevwr kill anyone."he shouted but the stranger just laugh

"You cant deny it. You killed them for your selfishness." He said

" I -I didn't!!!!!" Zhan shouted and cover his ears.

"Hahahahaha!!!!!.... Zhan you cant scape the reality.... You're carrying the evidence in your heart...." and he pointed his chest where the black tints.
Zhan held it and smile
"Right.... I've killed everyone but not for my selfishness but because of the one I love. I didn't intended to likk them.... My people betrayed me because of power they've been craving...." Zhan said and look around.
"Im sorry for what I've done but I never regret killing them" he said.

The another him smile and nod. "Then open your eyes. He's been waiting for your.... You already find the cure..." he said and vanished.

Zhan look around and the scenery slowly change in to pure whit again.

He slowly open his eyes and look around.
"You're finally awake." a voice said in his side.

He immediately look at the man sitting beside him and he can't help but to cry.
He never thought that Yibo is the first person he will see.

"Y-yibo....." he tried to sit but the youngman stopped him.
"Dont move for now.... your wounds just healed......" Yibo said and look at him while smiling.

Zhan look around "where are we??" He asked.
"Uhmm I dont know somewhere??" Yibo said.

"Where are the other?? Where's Yizhan??" zhan tried to search their baby but he cant see him.

"He is in the rest house.... we are in the middle of the woods. I brought you here..." Yibo said

Zhan smiled and look at his mate.
"So you to be with me alone that's why you brought me here??" He teased.
Yibo blush and shook his head.

"No... I want you to answer all of my questions specially that( point at his heart) But before that rest first." He stand up and walked away.

Zhan sighed and close his eyes. "Am I ready??" He asked his self.
"I should be." He said and tried to stand up and followed Yibo outside.

He went near and back hug Yibo. "Im sorry.." he said and buried his face on Yibo's shoulder.

"Mn...... Zhan did you know that I most faint when Yubin's sister said that Rouhan attack you." Yibo said.

"Im sorry..." Zhan even more guilty but he didn't tegret sending them on their rest house.

"Its okay I understand why you did that. But why you didn't tell me... Im your mate right??" Yibo said and face him.

"I know but I dont want you to be in danger. You know me already Yibo im very protective to my love one...Im willing to risk my life just to make you all safe..."Zhan said and cupped his face.

Yibo look at him "But I dont want that..... we can handle ourselves Zhan..."

Zhan peck on his lips.
"I can handle them..."

Yibo just stayed silent and hug him tightly.
"I can't let you deal with them alone from now on." He said

Zhan smiled and nod. "I love you.." Zhan said that makes Yibo blushed and his wolf ears popped out.

Both of them are shocked but then Zhan giggled and touch his ears.
"How cutee..... I like to see my mate in his wolf... Did you already named it??" Zhan look at him.

"I didn't..... Do you really want to see him??" He asked

Zhan nodded like a child.
Yibo shook his head and distance for a bit. A little while he transformed himself.

Zhan stunned and amazed by the white wolf with nine tails who is standing infront of them...
"Lovely..." Zhan said
"Thank you...." a deep voice heard and he knows already who is it... uts Yibo's wolf.

Zhan hug and kiss him and the wolf playfully giggled.
The played for a while before Yibo back in his human form.

He pouted and glared at Zhan.
"Tell me who do you really love me ir my wolf??" He asked

Zhan shocked but then he laugh.
"Of course my baby Bobo.." he said and kiss him.

Yibo blushed and look away.

"Tomorrow you're going to tell me everything. Specially those." Yibo said and pointed zhan's chest.

"I will.." Zhan hug him.

Hi guys are you still there???
I miss updating my stories but sadly Im still busy so I just updated this...

Thank you for patiently waiting. And I know this update is boring hahaha....
But still hope you enjoyed it