Depth [chapter 26]

Start from the beginning

Nonetheless though, you still dove back in for a kiss, Eren wrapping his arms around the small of your back when you did these actions. You slowly started to grind on him, your hands moving to the waistband of his pants. Eren liked this action, turning the two of you back over so he was on top again.

Eren once again moved away, this time to take off his pants and doing your's once he finished with his. After Eren did that, he moved towards his nightstand and pulled out a condom. He rolled the condom on after he discarded his boxers, moving back over to you where he slowly pulled down your panties.

He then hovered over you, softly pressing his lips against your's before teasing your entrance with his tip. When he felt you starting to squirm he bit his tongue so a smirk wouldn't come across his face, slowly sliding himself inside of you.

"Ah~" you moaned, your hands automatically wrapping around his neck.

Eren stayed like that for a few seconds, trying to give you some time to adjust before he slowly started to move in and out of you. His thrusts were slow, but were still leaving you very satisfied.

Eren's eyes were half lidded as he slowly went in and out, his hot breath fanning against your neck as his head leaned on your shoulder. He removed his head from your shoulder and sat up, but didn't stop his thrusts. He was now looking down at you and your lewd expressions, a grin coming to his face as he stopped his movements momentarily.

He put his hands on your stomach before starting to press down. You looked at him with confusion evident on your face. He looked up at your questioning face for a moment before smiling.

"Just want to see how deep I am inside of you," Eren answered.

Your mouth formed into an 'o' shape as you watched him do this for a few seconds before he got a good idea and then started his movements again. His head slowly started to move back down towards your neck, him attacking it once again.

"Eren," you let out a breathy moan, your arms wrapping around his neck as you tilted your head back to give him more room.

"Fuck, you're pretty," Eren complimented, moving his head up so it was leaning against your forehead. You stared into his green eyes, his half lidded ones staring back into your's.

Your eyes shut as you felt yourself getting closer towards your climax, Eren feeling the same as his thrusts got quicker and sloppier. His hands were placed on both of your cheeks, giving you little pecks on the lips every now and then as he got closer.

"Shit, I'm going to cum," Eren hissed, his eyes closing as he managed to make his thrusts even quicker.

"Me too," you whispered, your eyes closed tightly as you accidentally started to clench, though Eren was able to push through it and keep his thrusts at the same fast pace.

And then, the man hit your G-spot. That was game over.

"EREN!" you yelled, your hands moving away from his neck and starting to scratch his back. Eren didn't seem to mind this, finding your reaction a positive sign for him to keep doing what he was doing.

And he did just that, letting you claw at his back as he sloppily thrusted into you, getting both of you closer and closer to your climaxes. He moved his hands so his elbows were supporting him and he moved his face to your neck once again, biting and sucking so he would leave marks of sorts.

"Can you cum for me?" Eren asked, causing you to gulp as his breath fanned against your neck.

"Mhm," you strained a hum, your breathing getting unsteady as your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

Within a short time frame, you came.

"Atta girl," Eren said in a low tone before releasing into the condom, that by some miracle managed to not break.

Eren pulled out, tying the condom and throwing it in the trash can before flopping down on his back directly next to you. He let out a small sigh, turning to his side and reaching over. He pulled you into his arms holding you close as he rested his chin on top of your head, closing his eyes while he caught his breath. You were panting, trying to slow your heart rate as you leaned into Eren's touch with a smile.

"Hey darling, please don't go to sleep yet," Eren said in a softy hushed voice, "How about we take a shower together before the other's come back, yeah?"

"Alright," you hummed.

ok, so i needed to split up this chapter since it was way too long, so next chapter is just a continuation of this one.