Nothing can break us...2

" Lucious we need to talk..." she told again. " What what you wanna talk about" He turned off the stove. " I'm sorry I really really am" she got up and grabbed his arm. " You don't know how bad it hurts" he groaned. " Oh I don't all those times you lied and cheated on me! When have I ever did the same to you before! and you can't forgive me for one mistake!" she yelled. " You don't deserve my forgiveness..." he walked away. " Where you going!" she asked. He ignored her. She followed. " I'm your wife Lucious-No correction you were my wife..." he took off his ring sliding it by her feet. She bent down and picked it up. " Lucious! Please I'm sorry!!!" she cried. " Yeah okay..." He grabbed his keys and left. " FUCK!" she slammed her hands down on the island. 

Cookie was never the one to beg ever or show she was sorry about something but this time she was and she meant it she wasn't trying to hurt Lucious everything happened to fast.

Later that day

Cookie had been blowing up Lucious phone all day long. She just stop calling and stop texting figuring he would never forgive her.

Meanwhile 

Lucious pulled up to Jamal apartment and went inside.

30 minutes later

" You serious Dad Ma does love you can't you trust her" Jamal told him. " Nah son she lost my trust" He sipped the whine. " Dad Even what has gone on between you too I know you still love her" Jamal sat beside his dad. " I do Jamal-Then talk to her". " Look at this" He grabbed Lucious phone from the table. " You see all of these why would she call you or text you over and over if she wasn't really sorry?" Jamal asked.

Lucious shook her head. " You don't understand-I do You know how that felt when you shut me out half of your life don't do that to her because you may regret it I'm not taking sides but You need to make things right Dad" Jamal offered.

"   You don't get it" Lucious got up and left Jamal huffed.

Lucious got in his car and drove to the strip club

He got out and went inside he had no clue what he was doing his mind was everywhere. He grabbed a drink and sat in a chair in front of the stripers his phone ding It was a Message from Cookie.

 He grabbed a drink and sat in a chair in front of the stripers his phone ding It was a Message from Cookie

                                                                            My Heart/Baby

Hey, I know your still mad I still love you so much. I wasn't trying to hurt you but I did and I'm so sorry. When you took you ring off it heart me to my core. Your right I don't realize how bad It hurts to be cheated on...as many times as It's been done to me. You my heart please come home talk to me let's make up I want you to love me again please....I love you.

He sighed and blocked Cookie putting his phone back in his pocket just then a striper straddled his lap catching his attention. " Well Hi" He rubbed her thighs. " You Look stressed" the girl rubbed his head. " Want me to help you get rid of some of it" she grinded on him. " Mhm and how would you do that" Lucious asked. The girl chuckled. " Come with me" she got up taking him into a private room. She pushed him down and closed the door. She started to unbuckle his belt making him chuckle. She leaned up and pecked his chest just then he had a small flashback.

                                                                                     Flashback

" Baby!" he shouted. " Yeah?" she answered. " Come here!" He shouted. he then heard his wife's foot steps coming into the bedroom. " What wrong?" she asked. " Come here I got you something" She giggled. " What is it" she jogged over to him. " Here" He pulled something from behind his back. She gasped. " Open it" he told her. " Why I feel like I don't trust you" she smiled. " Okay then I can just return it-No no no okay" she said. He chuckled. She opened it. And Gasped again. " Lucious it's beautiful..." She smiled.

" She smiled

She giggled. " You asshole you made this?" she asked. " Yep but it's true I just put down the true" He said. " Well I like it come here" she grabbed his waist and kissed him deeply. " I love you" she pecked his lips. " No Not as much as I love you".

End of flashback

" Wait wait" he pushed the girl off. " No" he shook his head. " What" the girl asked. " I can't do this I love my wife" he got up. " What your wife!?" the girl asked. " Don't act surprised didn't you see the ring on my fin-" he looked down realizing he threw it at cookie. " I gotta go" he left.

He got in his car and drove as fast as he could to get home.

Meanwhile at the mansion

Cookie sat on the couch sniffing looking for Lucious to reply...but he never did soon she heard the front door close. " Lucious...?" she asked. He ran over to her and pulled her up attacking her lips which surprised her.  He pulled her close. He then pulled away and stared into her eyes. " I love you so much" he kissed her again. " I'm really sorry Lucious I shouldnt-shhh I forgive you" he said. " I want my husband back" she held up his ring. He grabbed it and slipped it on. " You never lost him..." he told her. She stared at him. They both attacked each others lips. Needing one another so much. He picked her up and put her against the wall giving her Hickes over her neck and chest. She moaned throwing her head back he slid off her bra straps kissing her shoulder.

She whimpered. " Shhh let me show you how sorry I am" he pecked her lips. He moved them of of the wall and carried her upstairs gently setting her down on the bed. He got back on top of her and took off her tank top. She grabbed his face and kissed his lips.  " I missed you..." she whispered.

Sure enough all night long he made it up for it and so did she they couldn't deny even if one of them was to push the other off a cliff they would still be in love because their hearts are attached.

1:00 am

Lucious was still up he watched his queen as she slept peacefully on his chest like the smallest sound would bother her. He rubbed her arm and kissed her cheek. She was holding on to him so tight.  He smiled down at her. 

Nothing can break us.