1

𝗔𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝗔𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Today was another day of elementary, it was an annoying monday where you have to wake up early to go to school. I hated school and I still do, the only thing I look forward every school day is playing with Akane. He has been my friend for 6 years now. Since our houses are just infront of each other and our parents are friends with each other befriending one another was easy.

As i was changing into my uniform mom yelled from the kitchen to go downstairs and eat breakfast.

Once I finished changing i went downstairs to have breakfast. It was already 7:00 am when i finished eating breakfast.

.

.

.

3𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Asami knocked on Akane's house door that was soon opened by Akane's mother who Asami calls mama Yanagi

"Good morning mama Yanagi is Akane ready for school?" Asami greeted

"Good morning Asami surprisingly Akane woke up early today. He is currently eating breakfast, if you haven't eaten breakfast yet you should join him" Akane's mother greeted back as she let Asami in the house

"Thank you but i already ate, I'll just wait for him to finish eating" Asami says as she entered their house

Since they have been friends and neighbors for a long time they visit one another's house quite often so the other person's residence is like their own.

Asami went to the dining room and greeted Akane a good morning in the same way Akane greeted Asami. After Akane finished eating they went out of Akane's house then started walking to school and talked about the new season of their favorite cartoon the whole walk.

Their conversation consisted of "It was so cool when the main character went swoosh and baam" "Yeah and the part where main character was kaboom" "i laughed my butt off when the main character.." "The villian was so annoying why did he have to..." "Did you know in s2 ep3 they foreshadowed the part where…"

For the first time in a while they weren't late. Going to school together with Yanagi meant being late for the reason that he wakes up late and its starting to make Asami wake up late.

.

.

.

When school ended they went to the playground in their neighborhood, on the way to the playground they went to their homes to inform their parents so they wont worry.

Once they arrived at the playground Akane and Asami saw their friends at the sand pit making sand castle therefore they greeted their friends and joined them in making sand castles until it was time to go home.

𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡

𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡

𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲

𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲

𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿

𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸