part 10

Chapter 10

Jays P.O.V

I saw Cally and Ethan come out of the hospital Cally in Ethan's arms. Cally looking happier than ever I smiled knowing she's happy but I'm sad to that she's not happy with me.  I feel empty without Cally by my side I felt a tear come down my cheek. I walked away from the hospital and into the woods.

Cally's P.O. V

3 Years Later

Today is Ethan's and mines 3 year anniversary. Mom finally came back after 3 years Jake and Maci and Saga and Noah. Hope is still very pissed at me about Ethan but we made up 2 years ago. I haven't seen Jay in 3 years my wolf misses him for some odd reason I just ignored her. I woke up and saw Ethan wide awake staring at me I smiled.

"Hey babe." I said. Ethan smiled.

"Hey cal." Ethan said. I smiled. I kissed him on the cheek and walked in the bathroom.

Ethan's P.O.V

Okay today's the day I kill Cally she will never see it coming. Jay has been around at night but Cally doesn't know so I know he will be there when I kill her. Cally has bought that I loved her for 3 years and I can't believe that she believed me. The one thing about these 3 years was that Hope already knew I didn't show any emotion in Cally's and mine relationship. I think her Mate Cameron see's it too that means Jay knows. I got out of Cally's bed and got dressed for school.  I waited for Cally down stairs. She came down looking beautiful she had my favorite dress that I loved on her on. Its gonna be hard killing your best friend but it's for the best right. Cally and I walked to my car and I opened the door for her.

"Thank you Ethan." She said I just shook my head and got in the car. I was half way to school when my phone rang I picked it up.

"Hello?"I said.

"Hey Ethan" The person on the other line said.

"Uh hi who are you?" I asked.

"Its Jay." Jay said.

"Oh hey Man." I said.

"When are you gonna finally have my mate back?

Your mate?" I said quietly.

"Yeah I miss my Cally I haven't seen her in 3 years I been waiting for you." Jay said.

"I'll be done tonight." I said.

"Oh okay ill stop by tonight then." Jay said.

"Okay bye." I said and hung up I looked at Cally.

"Who was that?" Cally asked.

"That was just an old friend."I lied and Cally just went along with it. When we got to school I walked straight to my best friend Greg.

"Hey man." I said. I man hugged Greg when a group of Cally's friends came up.

Cally's P.O.V

"Hey Cally." Chloe said. I waved and smiled. Me, Chloe, Juliet, Olivia, Brooklyn, Scarlett and Chad our little group.

"Group hug!" I screamed and we made a small group hug.

"O I love our group." Chad said. Juliet and I started laughing. Juliet is just like me and Hope so we are like triplets. Hope doesn't hangout with me at school she's got Cameron, Shane, Ryan, Emma, Ella, Clair, Bella, Nina and Conner. Not all of them like me only Cameron, Ryan and Ella but they aren't my friends but they don't hate me. i saw Hope and her friends and I saw Jay with them. I smiled I'm glad Jay is back I walked over to Hopes friends and walked in front of Jay.

"Hey Cally." Jay said smiling at me. I smiled back and hugged him he hugged back.

"I missed you Jay." I said not letting him go.

"I missed you too Cal. Did Ethan tell you?" Jay asked I let go of him and stepped back.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

.........................................

Sorry im not sure to put after that i need ideas. Please and thank you