98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going at one in the morning?" asked Elijah, Emilia started putting on clothes as he looked at her.

"Uh- Hiraeth headquarters and I also am going to.. go to... catch a quick flight back to London.." said Emilia as he looked at her surprised.

"Back to London? That's a eight hour flight! I'll go with you." said Elijah, Emilia ran around her room, she opened a draw and grabbed her wand without Elijah seeing it. "You aren't going to go and see your ex are you? The one who sends you all those stupid letters."

"No... I'll be back really fast. I won't stay there long. I need to go now, ok?" said Emilia as she gave him a kiss and ran out of the room, he narrowed his eyebrows and laid back in bed as she disapparted into the 'Hiraeth'. She looked around to see a box with Fleurs name on it as she looked around to see a bunch of mail and one from Miles as she grabbed it and placed it into her bag with the dress, she disapparted into the Congress.

"Miss Morales! It's nice to see you, where are you heading?" said a wizard as she looked at the time.

"French Ministry of Magic, please." said Emilia hesitantly. She handed him her passport as he nodded and threw floo in the fire. She made a face and stepped in, closing her eyes. She finally stopped and stepped out. Apparating to Hiraeth, French headquarters.

"Oh! Merlin you came fast!" said Louis as she pulled out the dress and handed it to them. "Wonderful! Are you staying for her wedding?" Marcel grabbed the dress and fixed it.

"I don't think so.." said Emilia as they looked at her.

"Emilia, it's been a year. Go and see your friends." said Marcel as Emilia sat back on a chair and opened the letter from Miles.

"Dear Emilia,
It's nearly a year that you've left. You stopped writing, I guess you'll be super busy but no minute passes by when I do not sigh, wanting to be near you, with you. I know you are out there chasing your dreams, and I am here trying to make a life of my own. However, I cannot help missing you badly. I feel as though the days without you have been stretching so long. It's almost unbearable. But know this, I am proud of what you are doing, and you always have my full support. I miss you like crazy, but I find solace because you are happy doing what you love doing the most. You are where you always wanted to be, and I am truly happy for you. It's currently June 12th on a Sunday at 3:49 am, and I have bloody lessons tomorrow .. so maybe I should head to sleep now... write back yeah?

                                                                        -Miles"

"You ok Emilia?" said Marcel as he turned to look at her, she had tears in her eyes as he turned to Louis. "Emilia?"

"Oh yeah! I'm fine, sorry. Do you guys mind if I stay here for a bit? I don't think i'm ready to see everyone yet." said Emilia as they nodded.

———

Adrian was getting ready, when Ariella came into his room and looked at him. "We're leaving now, we'll meet you there alright?" said Ariella as Adrian nodded.

He sat on the end of his bed and opened the drawer, to see Y/n necklace in there. He sighed and closed it again when Miles came running into his room. "Blimey, I get the house has protections but walking up the driveway and up all the stairs are tiring." said Miles as he held onto the wall.

"They don't even let me leave the house, it's like they're my parents." said Adrian as he got up.

"Well they did let you stay here for a year, and still are worried about you." said Miles, Adrian looked at him and nodded. "Oh look at this!"