"All the children are fine... only ones who got attack was Tonks and Bill.. they're alright, Adrian." said Ariella as Miles and him looked at each other. "But we do think you should move back in with us.. I don't feel good having you here all alone."

"Well.. I'm fine here." said Adrian as they turned to look at him.

"Nonsense, pack your things. You're coming back to live with us. Just for the time being ok? said Diego as Adrian turned to Miles.

"I- I wouldn't-"

"We'll see you at home, Adrian. Help him yeah Miles?" said Ariella as she kissed them on the cheeks goodbye and they disapparted.

"I guess you better start packing." said Miles sticking his head out of the window to see if he could find the joint.

———

"Have you ever been on the Knight bus?" asked Y/n as her, her mother and Lucas waited outside their house.

"Of course I have, have you?" asked Mrs. L/n as Y/n shook her head 'No'. "Oh merlin, I didn't want to bring Lucas but your father had an emergency surgery he had to go too."

"You'll get to see Hogwarts. Too bad it's not for a good reason." said Y/n, the Knight Bus came flashing in front of them causing Lucas to jump back. "Mum shouldve let you done more wizard kid stuff because she never told me or dad she was a wizard until I got my letter."

"I was hoping you would be a squib." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n jaw dropped, Lucas made a face as the door opened.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. Just stick out your wand hand, step on board, and we can take you anywhere you want to go. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor today." said a man popping out of door.

"Hogwarts please." said Mrs. L/n as she grabbed onto Lucas and pulled him on, Stan looked at Y/n and gave her a smile as she smiled awkwardly.

"Whats a squib?" asked Lucas.

"It's when a person doesn't have magical abilities but their parents do. So if you didn't start showing powers you would've been considered a squib." said Y/n as they sat down.

"Hold on." said Mrs. L/n as she grabbed onto the seat in front of her, Y/n and Lucas heard her to late when the bus started moving causing Lucas to go flying out of his seat. Y/n bursted into laugher being able to hold herself.

"You could've warned us earlier!" said Lucas as he got up and grabbed onto the chair. Y/n chuckled as she looked up to Stan smiling at her as she turned to her mother. "If the old headmaster is dead, who becomes the new one?"

"Professor McGonagall, wouldn't she be?" said Y/n as her mother turned to look at her and shrugged.

"I'm not too sure." said Mrs. L/n, they spent the rest of the ride holding to their seats, watching Lucas go flying all over the place.

"Hogsmaede stop!" said Stan as the bus suddenly stopped. Lucas went flying into the seat in front of him as Y/n snorted and pulled him up.

"Blimey, i'm never going on this again." said Lucas as they got off, Y/n looked up at the castle and sighed. "Woah.."

"You wait until you actually go in it, i'm definitely going to miss my Hogwarts days." said Y/n as they walked up to the castles gates. Remus was at the gate when he let them in.

"Remus, how is Tonks and Bill?" asked Mrs. L/n as she stopped to talk to him, Lucas turned to Y/n as his eyes traveled up to the castle. "Why don't you two go up there, i'll meet you."