96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower

Start from the beginning

"It's good, Miles never leaves so I'm not that alone." said Adrian as Miles made a face. Diego chuckled as he looked around.

"I wonder if Emilia's coming. I'm sure she would've been here by now..." said Diego as he looked at the family portrait that hung above the fireplace.

"I mean she would come to her brothers baby shower, wouldn't she?" said Miles as Diego turned to look at her.

"Who knows you know how hard headed she is." said Adrian as Diego chuckled and agreed.

"She's been quite busy as well, doing shows and interviews and all that stuff and Healer school. Wonder how she's handling all that." said Nick coming into the living room. "Aww do you miss my little sister Miles?"

"Oh you have no idea how annoying he is." said Adrian as Miles made a face and turned to look at him.

"Yeah well sorry, at least Y/n is still here!" said Miles, Adrian rolled his eyes and sat back.

"Yeah but she doesn't talk to me." said Adrian as everyone looked at him.

"Well maybe you'll get a chance today, Eloise and I invited her and her family." said Hayden as Eloise nodded.

"Yeah watch her bring her stupid boyfriend." said Adrian as Diego raised his eyebrows and chuckled causing Adrian to look at him.

"Well i'm sure it goes boy ways. If you wanted to speak to her, you always could when she wasn't with her boyfriend." said Diego as Adrian rose his eyebrow.

"Yeah but that's not respecting their relationship." said Adrian, Miles and Graham turned to look at him, giving him a face.

"And when have you ever cared about respecting their relationship because in France you two were quite busy and when you two use to sneak around." said Miles as Graham agreed.

"They're actually dating now though, before they weren't." said Adrian as Miles made a face.

"You two make no sense at all!" said Graham, Miles agreed as Nick and Hayden looked at each other and raised their eyebrows.

"Do you still fancy Emilia?" asked Adrian as Miles made a face and turned to Graham, Diego raised his eyebrows as Hayden and Nick narrowed their eyebrows.

"I- what." said Graham as Miles narrowed his eyebrows.

"Ok so you know how it feels, you gave up and let Miles have her." said Adrian as Graham looked taken back.

"That's very different." said Graham.

"You liked Emilia as well?" asked Diego.

"Um-" said Graham.

"Do you still fancy her??" asked Miles as he raised his voice. Adrian gave Miles a look as Graham sat back.

"It's not different because i'm letting Y/n be happy with Joseph, same thing you did for Miles." said Adrian as they all looked at him.

"It's way different, Emilia didn't fancy me like she fancy Miles, I was only there to make him jealous and we all knew that and the only reason Emilia and I didn't end up together was because I didn't want Miles to know anything and she didn't like that." said Graham as Adrian made a face. "Y/n is a way different situation."

"Who knew boys could be zo confusing." said Eloise as she waddled away, Hayden chuckled and followed after her.

"Why don't you boys go and get ready, it's almost three." said Diego as he looked at his watch, they nodded and got up as Adrian made a face and disapparted.