prologue

Julianna Colman, that's her name. She always cared about how her friends felt. She wouldn't kill a fly, she goes through a lot. Her 'dad' isn't her real dad, but everyone thinks he is. Even her friends. Her dad died in a crash when she was 5. She was a daddy's girl, she never really got along with her mom. Her step dad touches, and r@pes her and her sisters... Sadly, Annie was the only one actually related to him.

Amelia Colman, shes the schools 'it girl' Jules stands in her shadow. Amelia probably went through the most. She seen as her mom transformed from, and amazing, protective, clean women into a, behind closed doors cocaine addict, and drunk, and their mom stopped caring for them. But Amelia wasn't really close to her blood father but he was an amazing man.

Malannie Colman, shes sort of the favorite. She still gets sexually abused, and abused as the other girls, but it makes it worse because it is her blood father. Although she hates her father she still loves him. She's closer to Jules and her friends then Amelia.

Her best friend sense birth (not really they met when they were 5) Maxine Baker, she was Gay and Jules always supported her she was an amazing beat friend but she was always talking about herself. To be completely honest, it kind of got annoying. But she loved Max so much, that she could never let go of her. She always made Jules smile no matter what. Let's just say she's an amazing best friend.

Abby her other best friend. She told Abby about how her parents argued a lot because Abby knew how that felt. Abby was always worried about everyone else, although she gets jealous easy. But she's always cared about everyone else. Most of the time when she needs someone to talk to everyone blows her off, besides Jules.

Norah, let's just say, Jules and Norah don't really like each other. Everyone seen that they kind of sorta hated each other just by the way they look at eachother. But she still cared if Norah felt like shit.

Matt Press, he is Jules current boyfriend, he's very protective of her, and he's not as rude as he seems. At least not to her, he doesn't really know about what was going on with her step dad and mom but she didn't want him to know at least not yet. They have been dating sense 7th grade and now their in 10th. They have admitted their love for eachother in 5th grade but never dated because they were only kids.

Brodie, he was like a brother she never had. He was the second closes to Jules other than Press. He was caring also but not in a lovey dovey way, in a brother figure way. Him and Max tie in the best sense of humor. But the girls call him bdd (big dick dumb) Abby came up with it.

Jordan, just like his girlfriend Jules didn't really like him but he was still her friend. She liked him better than his girlfriend but hes not as self centered as Norah.

Hunter Chen, he was her best friend, he wasn't really like a brother, nor a crush. But he was her boy best friend. They got along very well, his family and her step dad were in business together. That's how they met, well technically by Max but they actually hung out when her step dad had his family over for dinner.

Joshua Richman, he was her other boy best friend. He always had a crush on Jules, he knew that her step dad wasn't her real dad just because, his family knew her step dad before her mom. He is part of the Bro squad.

Marcus Baker, they didn't really talk much but they seen eachother around his house sense Jules was best friends with Max, sometimes he'd flirt with her. Which pissed her off sense he knew she loved Press. But sometimes he can be cute. But that's not the point.

✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

That's the group. I will show you the actor and actress for the step dad and the mom right here bc they don't deserve to be in the cast ~>

JOHN RALSTON
as
CARL COLMAN (he took the
women's last name)

JOHN RALSTONasCARL COLMAN (he took the women's last name)

KATE HEWLETT
as
JACKIE COLMAN

There my bishes.