2

Deku's POV

We were on the ground hugging again, me leaning against the wall with Kachan sitting on my lap again. Only this time he was sideways in my lap, facing towards the entrance to the dead-ending alley as I faced one of the walls. Kachan sniffled, his crying had slowed and he kept his face in my shirt. I felt him inhaling my scent to help him calm down as I played with his hair.

"Izu?" Kachan's voice was extremely quiet to where I barely heard it, but it was gentle and calm. I hummed in response, both our fronts down and our true selves being out for each other. "I-I'm sorry for middle school..." Oh, you poor little pomeranian! "It's alright Kachan, I knew you never meant what you said or did." I gently pulled his head from my chest and kissed his nose gently watching a bright blush spread on his face. "I'm sorry too, for not defending you in the common room earlier."

His eyes dropped and he fiddled his thumbs. "So...You are? That wasn't a prank name them?" I sighed and shook my head, "No it's not. I'm sorry Kachan... It's just when I was quirkless I kept thinking that I could never save anyone, I couldn't save you. But I found my dad and he gave me a quirk, then you know the deal with All Might." He nodded slowly in response. "B-But th-the LOV?" He looked into my eyes terrified, with tears in his eyes as he tightly grabbed my shirt. I nodded slowly, "I told them never to hurt you but I guess they just grabbed a student, not realizing it was you. I promise you I beat them to hell and back after we got you back."

He nodded and nuzzled into my chest again. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and held it in a way Kachan could see it too if he wanted. The time was almost 2 am and the Dekusquad group chat had messages rolling in. I hadn't realized we had talked for so long out here. Kachan moved his head so he was laying against my chest and looking at my phone making me smile.

Pennywise--> Deku-kun have you found Bakugou-kun yet!?

Kermit--> It should be easy to find them, they tend to fight a lot

Sonic--> They don't always fight! Anyways have you guys found them yet? It's getting late and cold

Soba--> They have to be close. Midoriya's green lightning didn't go too far from the school

Sonic--> Right! Everyone check around the school, try not to be seen by pedestrians as always!

Pennywise--> Right!

Kermit--> Got it

Soba--> Okay (sent at 11:54 pm)

I sighed at how long we had sat here with them searching for us. Kachan chuckled a bit, "Really? Those are the names you have on your phone for them? Those are so lame!." His chuckling became full-blown laughter making me laugh a bit as well at his true and contagious laugh. I started typing a response but Kachan took my phone and deleted that response, typing a new one.

--> We're at our dorms. Sorry to worry you guys!

Kachan handed me my phone back and I put it away, "Our dorms then?" He shook his head and cuddled more into me. I understood what he meant and picked him up as I stood. He blushed a bit at the position I was carrying him, I held him in a bridal carry after all, then used OFA to jump across buildings to the dorms then finally into my dorm through my open window. I tried to set Kachan down onto my bed but he refused to let go of me so I accepted my fate and got under the sheets with Kachan still holding onto me tightly.

Katsuki's POV

He held me so gently but firmly. I know that probably doesn't make sense but, I felt safe like someone couldn't take me from him but I knew if I wanted up he'd let me up. He kept me cuddled up to his chest even though I was only like an inch shorter than him, but his smell was comforting. He always smelled of faint mint and a forest smell. Minty forest I guess, whatever it was I loved it because that was how he smelled, and not anyone else. Knowing he forgave me for middle school made me happy too, I thought he wouldn't have forgiven me and might have become a villain, well traitor, because of me.

It feels weird being this vulnerable in front of someone, this weak, this submissive. It didn't feel wrong with him though, only peaceful and...right. I don't know when I fell asleep but the next thing I knew Deku was gently shaking me awake with a genuine smile on his face. "Kachan it's time to wake up. Sorry it's so early, I thought you might not want others to see you here!" He didn't have his act up yet but his voice was deeper than last night making me blush a bit. He must have a morning voice... I nodded a bit sad I'd have to leave him and his warmth and safety.

Quickly he kissed my nose again, what's with that anyway!, "I'll come to your room tomorrow alright Kachan?" My room...I didn't want to be in my room, I wanted to be like another thing he owns. I go where he goes but my room? I couldn't let him see it right now, it had a lot of his merch, some I made myself, and it was a mess right now. He must have seen me not like that idea because he quickly added on, "Or you can come here again! Whatever makes you happier Kachan."

"I-I want to come back here. My room is too far..." What a crappy excuse! I hid my face in one of his pillows as he chuckled. "What's so funny huh!?" Did he think I was weak? That I didn't deserve him...Was he disgusted in me? "Kachan you're so adorable you know that!" I wasn't expecting that answer. I hid my face more and turned away from him, missing his touch and warmth. "Kachan come on! You can't deny it you know! You're like a kitten Kat!" I didn't really hate the nicknames he gave me, kitten and Kat, but I didn't want to be seen as adorable, as weak.

Though I suppose Deku is adorable, cute, sexy, attractive...YOU'RE GETTING OFF-TOPIC STOP IT BRAIN! Anyways!! Deku is adorable, yep only adorable but he's not weak, he's really fucking strong, and he's such a softie. I felt his arms slowly wrap around my waist until he pulled himself back against me, now spooning me as he nuzzled my neck. Why was his room so goddamn cold anyway!? His warmth felt really nice and I relaxed into it instantly, letting go of the pillow I was shielding myself with.

"Kachan you need to get up!" He chuckled a bit but I could tell he didn't want me to leave yet either. That made me smile a bit and finally get some confidence. I turned over, Deku's arms loosening to let me do so, and propped myself up on my arm. Deku of course looked up at me curious with those dark sea-green eyes I was ready to drown in, and I kissed him gently and quickly, not giving him enough time to respond before I jumped up and started heading towards the door.

God, you really are stupid! What if he didn't like you like that!? What if he doesn't forgive you or he really despises you and wants you dead! What if- He...He kissed me back!? Deku had stopped me as I got to the door and grabbed my wrist, causing me to turn before pinning me against the door and kissing me deeply. I of course returned the kiss quickly, not wanting him to pull away, and grabbed his head, playing with his hair as I held him into the kiss. Please Izuku, never let me go. Please don't abandon me! I hoped he could hear my thoughts as I opened my mouth for him, without him even asking surprising him a bit.

His surprise didn't last long as he dominated me and explored my mouth with his tongue. He bit here and there, sucked on my tongue once in a while, and pushed his body more against mine causing me to moat quietly into the kiss. Though I felt embarrassed I felt him smirk when I moaned because of him. Sadly however there was a knock on the door causing both me and Deku to jump and separate from the kiss, panting quietly to not alert the one who knocked.

A/N-Thank you all so much for reading! It means so much that you all enjoy something I made even though I have no real experience. I love you all and thank you so, so, so much!!