The Treasonous General 3

Start from the beginning

But now it was Yan Chu who was in trouble. There was no reason for her poor daughters to join her, ah. Yingying, her eldest daughter, was abandoned by her mother-in-law because of Yan Chu. Qianqian, her second daughter, and Weiwei, her third daughter, were also divorced.

However, there was still life and the wealth that the Yan family had saved over the years. Even without their present status, they could start again just by finding a place where no one knew them.

If it was not for her parental family already dead, at this point, she indeed wanted to imitate her second younger brother's wife and take her children back to her parental home.

"Eldest Sister-in-law, the Yan family is both prosperous and disadvantageous. Since you also think my son is innocent, as long as you let His Majesty relax and investigate this matter, it will certainly be able to return our Yan family justice."

Third Lady Yan was Yan Chu's biological mother. How could she be willing to give up her son?

First Lady Yan did not speak in return because she knew that her mother-in-law would disagree with her. She could only lament for herself and her three daughters in her heart.

When they entered, the eldest princess, Zhou Mingli, came out of Xuanshi Hall and saw the Yan family's womenfolk. She still had a cold expression, nodded slightly to them, and left with her servant girl without waiting for them to salute.

Two princesses. One called Mingli (bright pebble) and the other called Mingzhu (pearl), which was enough to show their popularity.

The biological mother of the eldest princess was a foreign dancer, and her pupils' color was not the same as those of the Great Zhou. Her dark brown eyes, fairer skin, too deep eyes socket, and higher nose bridge than ordinary people, made her receive many peculiar gazes.

As the emperor's eldest daughter, when she could marry into the distinguished family, people were not necessarily willing to marry a daughter-in-law with impure blood. But she could marry into the lower one, which was not in line with the identity of a princess. The same was correct, the eldest princess was eighteen this year, but she had not been directed to marriage yet.

At this time, Old Madam Yan and them could not attend to that cold and arrogant eldest princess, went straight to the Xuanshi Hall, while Emperor Zhou was sitting on the Dragon Throne waiting for their arrival.

"Old Madam does not need to say it. My[2] princess already implores me to look over the situation. The Yan family is a martyr. That child Yan Chu is a child I brought up. Previously, when I detained him, it was to stop the rumors. We'll review this case. Which is right, and which is wrong? At that time, asking Old Madam to please don't embarrass us."

Emperor Zhou's words made the Yan family's womenfolk cry with joy. They were so grateful to the dead with Princess Mingzhu! Just now, the other side said that His Majesty did not respond to her request. It might be her modest remarks! Perhaps His Majesty had been persuaded by her at that time and willing to rehear this case.

In particular, Third Lady Yan was both grateful and sorry.

Thanks for Princess Mingzhu's affection for her son, but unfortunately, they were doomed to have no marriage because not long ago, the emperor had given the imperial edict to betrothed Princess Mingzhu to General Fu Cong.