After a little while of sitting quietly, I broke the silence "Come on, let's get you packed" grabbing his hand as I stood "What about you?" he queried as he followed me into the bedroom "Ya kiddin? I done my packing while you were out" brushing his question off with a gesture of my hand causing him to laugh. 

we placed our bags near the front door and used up the rest of the food to make ourselves some breakfasts. We plonked ourselves down on the sofa with our bacon sandwiches, gasping and sighing as the strong flavours tickled our taste buds "Umm So, When we get back to New York, I'll need to drop by my apartment to dump my bag" mumbling as I stuffed the last of my sandwich in my mouth "Yeah that's fine babe, we can drop in, you stayin with me tonight?" questioning me as he wrapped his arm around me. "Yeah, If you want me to" shrugging with a smile "Of course I want ya to" lightly squeezing me. "Umm, I actually have a little show tonight at the bar, So you and the guys could come if you wanted"...."I mean if you're busy I under---" I was cut off when he but in "I'd love to come and I'm sure the band would too" reassuring me with a smile. After we said goodbye to his family, we drove to Dave's to pick him up, he's coming to New  York with us for a few days.  

Jon's POV   

Before we knew it we were back in New York. Chrissie just waited downstairs for me, So I took this chance to ask the band about her show "Hey guys, Umm, Chrissie has a show tonight at the bar and she wondered if yous would wanna come" slapping my hands together as I asked the group "Hey you can count me in" Steve exclaiming with a smile "Yeah I could do with a drink" Joe and Tom shrugging "Yeah sure, I'd love to hear her sing again" Brad's excitement sounded throughout the room. I quickly left and re-joined Dave in the hallway "Actually Lemma, Chrissie was too shy to ask but she wanted to ask if you'd play piano while she sang tonight" I could see the excitement in his face rising "Are you kiddin? I'd love to" patting me on the shoulder in excitement "Alright, let's go, Chrissie will be waiting for us downstairs" ushering him to the elevator, cramming ourselves in. 

We darted downstairs, finding Chrissie sitting patiently on one of the seats with her bag "Hey sorry I took so long" My voice wary as I walked up to her. "It's alright" shrugging at me with a smile "Alright, Lets go" grabbing her bag before heading for a cab. A short while later we got back to her apartment, we went straight into her bedroom while Dave waited in the living room. I dumped her bag on her bed. She immediately unzipped it, grabbing her used clothes and put them in her laundry basket in the corner. She grabbed the clothes she didn't wear and hung them back up in her wardrobe. "So what are you planning for tonight?" trying to fill the awkward silence in the room " I want it to be a surprise" smiling up at me, trying to lighten the mood. I wanted to ask her right there 'will you be my girlfriend', it was simple, just ask her, but the words wouldn't form in my mouth. So I just stood there smiling down on her. "Hey umm could you call Lizzie and ask her to be at the bar for 6.30 while I get changed" she quizzed me politely "Sure..." pecking her on the forehead before running out the door.  

Chrissie's POV 

While Jon was on the phone to Lizzie I thought I'd get changed and pack my clothes for tonight. So I slapped on the radio and stripped out of my clothes, dumping them in the now full laundry basket. I was strutting round nude in the comfort of my bedroom, picking out my lingerie when the door burst open. I screamed so loud when Jon came walking in, I ran so fast, wrapping the curtain around myself. "JONN!!" Yelling at him from around the curtain, He got such a shock when he heard me scream "Oh Shit, Sorry honey" quickly turning round to face the wall "I'll jus--". I cut him off when I blurt out "Just stay right there, That way I know where you are", I heard a devilish laugh escape his lips. "Just promise you won't turn round" my voice coming out a little breathy from the panic run I just did. "Not even just a lit--" I cut him off again "Not even just a little anything", "Alright Alright" He rebutted throwing his hands in the air. I cautiously came out from behind the curtain, sneaking back over to my drawers to grab my red lace knickers. I pulled them on as fast as possible, I could hear him snickering at me as I struggled to hurry. Peggy Lee-Fever sounded through the radio "Can I turn round yet??" sighing out of frustration "Not yet..." trailing off as I flicked through my wardrobe "But I did see ya in that sexy little thing you wore for bed" His husky vocals flirting with my ears. "Oh Gosh......But that was by accident" I could feel my face flushing red and this song was not helping the situation. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a tube top and slid my biker boots on. "Okay, you can turn round now" sighing in relief at myself. He spun around, looking me up and down , taking in my outfit with a smirk. His eyes stopped at my chest, biting his lip for a moment, I snapped him out of his trance when I blurted out "Heyy, eyes up here" pointing to my face, he giggled a little "What do you expect" looking down to my chest again as he spoke, causing me to slap him lightly on the chest "Alright Alright, sorry......We should probably get goin now" ushering me to the door after I grabbed my bag.