Chapter one: BANG

She then left the room.

Akira had a feeling. A bad one. Like he was forgetting something, something very important. But no matter how hard he tried to remember, he couldn't. The drugs made his mind too hazy and his head would hurt when he tried too hard to remember. So he gave up. The memories would come back on their own in some time, be it a few minutes or hours.

A few minutes later, the door opened again. Akira barely glanced up. In walked a security guard accompanied by a boy. Detective Prince Goro Akechi. Was he supposed to interrogate him today? Was he supposed to do it at all? No. No no no. Akira's forgetting something. He knew Akechi was not supposed to be here. Why was that again? Because he was with the Phantom Thieves? Yeah. Yeah, he was with them, he should know everything. Then why- Realization slowly dawned on Akira.

It was only confirmed when Akechi stole the guards gun and quickly put a silencer on it. The guard turned around and put his hands in the air, but soon received a bullet anyway.

"I owe you for all of this... Thanks."

Akira looked in horror as the body fell down on the floor.

"That's right. You and your little friends were vital to our plan. And now, it will be completed. Ha..."

The older boy turned towards him.

"Have you finally pieced it all together?" he asked as Akira looked back at him with narrow eyes, fire still burning inside them.

The gun clicked as the cold barrel touched his forehead. Akechi grinned.

"Case closed... This is how your 'justice' ends."

....
...
..
.

BANG

.
..
...
....

THUD

The thief's body fell onto the table and blood splattered all over. Akechi looked at it for a few seconds, something like disappointment visible on his face as he eyed the dead boy from above. He then calmly took off the silencer and put the gun in Akira's hand. Without a second to spare, he left the now rigged scene of crime.

<><><>

Ann: Guys, have you seen the news?

Ryuji: Yeah! I completely freaked out!

Makoto: Do you think we did it?

Yusuke: I expect as much of our leader.

Haru: I hope he's alright...

Ryuji: Don't worry. He's gonna be fine!

Ryuji: He's Joker after all!

Ann: Yeah, we gotta have faith in him.

Yusuke: In any case, Makoto. When will your sister be getting him back?

Makoto: It should be soon enough.

Haru: I can't wait to see him again. I was so worried...

Ryuji: Yeah, I know whatcha mean.

Ann: Hey, hasn't Futaba been awful quiet?

Makoto: Maybe she's busy and still hasn't read them?

Ryuji: Yo, Futaba! You there?