With that,you and ? headed to the canteen. In the canteen you saw 6 more new students sitting in the bench while talking to each other. Then they all see you with ? and walking headed to you and the new students.

?1: Yah, Jungkook-ah where are you? Why are you late?

?2: Who is she?

Y/N: Ouh, Hi. My name is Y/N. Nice to see you guys. You guys new here right?

?3: H-hi, nice to see you but, why are your shirt is wet?

Y/N: Ouh, i-its nothing. By the way lets go. I will show you guys the principals office so you guys can get your schedule.

With that you headed to the principal office and followed by the 7 new boys.

New Students POV~

?1: Yah, Jungkook-ah what happened?

Jungkook: I'm headed to the canteen but suddenly a group of girls came to me and started to bullied me.

?2: WHAT?! Who are they lemme beat them.

Jungkook: I wanna to beat them too, but suddenly Y/N came and helped me but she was getting bullied after that.

?3: Is that why her shirt wet?

Jungkook: Yeah.

End Of BTS POV~Back To You~

Y/N: Okay, here we are. So, I want to go now. See you!

With that she headed to her class. The 7 new students headed to the principal office and get in.

Principals: O-oh, hi mr. *The principals bow to them*

?6: Where are our schedule? (Cold tone)

Principals: T-this is your guys schedule mr.

?5: Wait a seconds.

Principals: Y-yeah mr why?

?5: We wanted the same schedule as Y/N.

Principals: W-what? But why?

?4: Just give it can you (Serious tone)

Principles: O-okay sir. This is your new schedule.

With that all the new students headed to their class.

Y/N POV~

I was sitting while reading my book then suddenly my teacher come in to the class.

Teacher: Morning class.

All students: Morning Miss.

Teacher: So today, we have a new students. So, you guys can came in.

After that 7 new students came inside our class.

Y/N Thought: Wait~thats the new students I helped before but nevermind. *She started reading again*

END Of Y/N POV~No One POV~

Teacher: Okay si-I mean boys, introduce yourself.

?1: Hi, my name is Kim Seokjin just call me Jin.*He said with a serious tone but his eyes were into you who is reading a book*

?2: Min Yoongi call me Suga. *He said with a cold tone and his stares at you too*

?3: My name is Jung Hoseok call me Hobi. *He said as his stares were at you too*

?4: My name is Kim Namjoon you all van call me RM. *He stares at you too*

?5: Park Jimin call me Jimin. *He said and stares at you*

?6: Kim Taehyung call me V for short. *He said as he look at you*

?7: Jeon jungkook. Call me Jungkook.
*He said and death glare at Seulgi and stares at you*

1,2,3,4,5,6,7: And together we are BTS

Teacher: Okay, thanks. You guys can seat behind Y/N.

Y/N:But, teacher its already seated?

Teacher: Y/N can you please let them seat behind you cause they are new right? *The teacher said and smile at you*

Y/N: Okay~

With that the 7 students behind you move to another seat while BTS seat behind you.

Jin: Hi Y/N! *He said with a joyful and smile at you*

Y/N: Ouh? Hi! *You said as you show your gummy smile and your dimple*

BTS POV~

Jin: Wow~she is cute.

Suga: Wah~she has a gummy smile like me!!!

Hobi: Ah~Kiyowo

RM: What?! She has a dimple!!!

Jimin: I wanna cup that cute face~

V: Wow~Really cute...

JK: What?! She has a dimple like RM hyung and gummy smile like Suga hyung!!! Kiyowo!!!

END Of BTS POV~No One POV~

After a few minutes the bell started ringing and thats mean now its a recess time.

Jisoo: Y/N-ie lets go to tge canteen pwease... I'm hungry...

Y/N: Yah, unnie you guys can go first I want to packing my books.

Rose: OKEY! BYE!!!

With that they leave. In the class only has you, BTS and your bullies.

You have done packing your things and wanted to go to the cafeteria but suddenly~

To Be Continued