🌸🌼←SisterInnit→🌼🌸

Hello, Here is my first story hope you like it.

Tw: None I think except swearing, but you know Tommy-

±±±……………………………………….…………………±±±

                     Tommy's POV

I was streaming with my friend's, Wilbur Soot, Ph1za, and Tubbo. I was ending my stream soon, as I was streaming for a good 2-3 hours. After a few more minutes I ended my stream. I said my goodbyes, and left the call.

I stood up, stretching from sitting in my chair, when I was done stretching I went to my bed to get my phone. I picked up my phone and Started to scroll trough Tik Tok  curious as to what's new.
←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

After a while from scrolling on twitter, I hear a knock on my door. I sigh, but don't answer the door already knowing who it is.

“Come in" I say, after a bit, watching as my door handle moves and the door opens, seeing my sister, who is Technically my twin, walks in.

“Hey, mom wants you to empty the dishwasher” She says, both of us knowing I really don't want to.

At all.

“Isn't it your turn” I say, hopefully trying to push this on her.

“Yes, yes it is but you didn't do it last time so you can this once. Unless, you want to pay me 10$ (£? idk I'm not British) instead” She say's either one being a win win for her, unlike me.

Coming up with a ‘good enough’ idea, as I consider telling it to her or not, while she's just rambling off about something stupid.

( people are out there as e-girls and e-boys. But i just want be e-nough)

“How about this, I do all the chores and stuff like that for two weeks, but when the two weeks are over you have to 20£." She says, trying to get me to do the dishes.

"Ugh fine, bitch" I say already knowing she is going have a fit about me calling her a bitch, so I push her out my room and go to empty the dishwasher like mom said.

'I don't see how she's the favorite child' I say thinking about it. Now that I realize it
she is just lucky, but hey at least I can go places with my friends.

±±±……………………………………….…………………±±±

(379 words except these)

Hope you guys are having a nice day, and if not I hope whatever is happening gets better ❤️🌺 Love y'all!