"W-what do you w-want?" I sounded so pathetic, grazing over the words in a fearful tone.

They shot the usual insults at me, saying I was ugly and deserved to die. They were right, but I'd never admit that out loud.

I was surprised there wasn't any administration in sight to witness the ordeal; they yanked me to the restroom and I felt blood trickling from the crevices of my face as I was repeatedly slammed into the sink.

This is the worst it's been. I can't do this anymore.

My quirk was weak, my pediatrician told me I was the equivalent of quirkless. It was only considered a green thumb, plants could grow better around me but not well enough where I could flourish as some sort of farmer.

Well at least that's what we thought.

I heard their screams but I was too busy drifting off into oblivion to realize what I had done.

When the QAP took hold of me after I spent two days in the hospital, they told me the "witness account" of what I'd committed.

I summoned the nature surrounding the school building and instantaneously destroyed the walls of the restroom and hallway with an onslaught of trees, stone, anything Earth-like. I had fractured their bones with my vines and vanished to the middle of the woods nearby by allowing the Earth to absorb me.

I was stunned. My entire family was. Yet, the Quirk Assessment Personnel took my quirk as an opportunity to enhance their name. They investigated me, learning of my past, my family's as well and the full details of my quirk.

Once they were satisfied that I was their "perfect candidate," training began, and I changed my entire mentality: now aiming for the ability to just not be weak anymore.

I hadn't realized that I shoved down what I needed for what I wanted.

-

I felt myself stirring, releasing a short groan as my muscles protested the movement.

"Reyna." A voice called my name; I ignored it for the time being, I didn't have it in me to respond.

Shuffling ensued, wait, where am I?

I was too afraid to open my eyes, I couldn't recall why my entire body felt like it got crashed into by a speeding car.

Oh, that's right. I cracked a joke to the Pro-Hero Snipe; my spine and head were tossed into a cement wall and that explained why I was experiencing so much strain.

Is Shota okay? I need to ask someone. Well if I need to know, it's now or never.

I sighed, before allowing my eyelids to partially open. I was startled by the sight.

Yellow hair with black tufts was nestled by the crook of my elbow, light snores escaping his figure.

On the other side with his curls grazing my stomach lied Izuku Midoriya.

Tentatively, I reached both of my hands out, nearing the tips of my fingers to touch them apprehensively.

What am I doing?

Immediately, I pulled my hands back and settled for watching their bodies move up and down slowly with their steady breaths.

I'm in a hospital bed but why? Most importantly, why are they here? When I ended up in the hospital last time, only my mother and the QAP showed up. I forced the tears that threatened to escape to dissipate and vanish.