Chapter 14: Shopping with Grandma

Start from the beginning

NEXT DAY:

It's currently 12 pm, I don't get to Karate class until 2. I decided to head to the beach to practice some moves. "Grandma I'm heading to the beach!" I say. "Okay!"

She doesn't work today so I can take her car.

I drove to the beach. I was wearing something comfortable so I can stretch in.

I put some music while I stood on the sand.

I started to do some moves I learned in class.

TORYS POV (OOP):

I decided to go to the dojo a little early. I found out that y/n and Miguel where Hanging out at the beach yesterday. She's always so close to Miguel. She needs to understand Miguel is MY BOYFRIEND. Not hers. I also had a little run in with Sam again yesterday and her little boyfriend Robby.

I was upset yeah. I thought me and y/n will get along well, but clearly not when she drools all over my boyfriend. I get it she met him 2 months ago, but she needs to understand he's mine.

I started to punch the punching bag, getting my anger out.

Y/N POV, AT THE DOJO:

I just got to the dojo. I see Tory already practing. It looks like she's doing good. "Wow she's going hard" I whisper to Miguel. She glances at me threw the mirror and rolls her eye. "Did you just see that- tell me you didn't just see that?" I whisper to Miguel.

" I indeed did not" he says. "Wait wha~" he interrupts me. "I think you're going crazy" he says. He laughs. I shake my head laughing a bit, going to bert to stretch.

"Alright everyone, grab a partner. We are going to do boxing punches!" Sensei says.

I look at Miguel who is looking at Tory. They smile at each other going to each other. I frown a bit. "Hey wanna be my partner?" Bert says. I look down at him. "Uhm sure" I smile. We go to a spot in the room as I hold up these to punching boards as Bert starts to punch them. "Wow! You're doing great!" I say. He smiles punching harder.

MINS LATER:

We did this for a couple minutes, switching positions now and then. "So, if you don't mind me asking. What's up with you and Nathaniel?" I ask him. Nathaniel was his best friend. They where both the youngest as well.

"Oh, well ever since he switched to Miyagi-Do, I stopped talking to him he betrayed me, and betrayed cobra Kai" Bert says punching the punching board harder as I hold it.

I raise an eyebrow. "I felt that when you said he betrayed you. I know how it feels to get betrayed it's tuff. When I was about your age, 13. I had a best friend named Savannah. She betrayed me by becoming best friends with my enemy. And from that day on, we stopped being friends" I said. He looks up at me, as he stops punching. "Oh..sorry. Wanna switch positions?" He asks me.

I nod.

AFTER CLASS:

We all just finished class, no one has left yet because we are packing our things. I then get a text from Moon:

 I then get a text from Moon:

"Hey guys!" I yell. Everyone stopped talking looking at me. "Who wants to go to a party at moons?!" I yell. Everyone shouts a yes. "Cool cya at her house, I'll send you guys her @ in the cobra Kai group chat" I say.

I drove back home with Aisha. "Okay, we need to figure out what to wear for this party" i say going into my closet. "I already know what I'm gonna wear" Aisha says. "Surprise me" I say. She smiles. "Okay, you should totally, wear this" she says grabbing a outfit from my closet.

"Good looks!" I say

"Good looks!" I say. She smiles. "Well, can you come over and help me find something to wear?" She asks me. I nod.

A/N: some bonding with Bert period. 1302 words🌙

 1302 words🌙