I looked at him, as he typed something on his phone, I know I had said this a million times, but just now...I want to thank him so much for bringing me here in Cheshire—I had the best times, for being such a protective guy and for understanding me and my silly mood, for everything he has done for this relationship.

"Ahh—Harry" He stopped whatever he was doing and looked at me "I just want to thank you for everything—" oh-my-gosh I can't help myself—I am doing great

He gave me a kiss, oh my mama! I feel so awkward! he got close to me and gave one of the warmest and safest hugs..

"You're always welcome—you know—there is nothing in this world that I would not do for you" wow cheesy!

I teased him..we got a bit of chattering about what had happed at the club and threw some jokes and some kind of messed around, we tried watching some late shows but we grew kind of boring, we laid on the bed he buried his head on my neck and I felt his hand across my stomach and there we fell asleep.

*phonealarmrings*

I woke up by the sound of Harry's phone which he set last night, I was lying on his bed I looked around and I just had a good view of his room, nice room. I turned to see him already awake and was under the comforters, goodness! was he naked? no I think. He reached for his phone to turn the alarm off, he rolled to see me smiling at him.

"Morning" I said sitting upright

"Morning too!" he said as he hugged me by my waist, I brushed his curls..and really I slept with this guy with no shirt on and I his tattoos were showing themselves to me. I am not really okay!

"You stand up—we'll be late for the flight!" I patted his arm and I got up to get myself ready, good thing I packed earlier.

"Okay!" when I left the room he was already sitting on the bed tossing his hair

I went to my room to the bathroom, I turned the heater on and left it for few minutes to get my towel, I got back to the bathroom and freshened myself up, after finishing, I wrapped the towel around my body and quickly changed into our signature classic style; some boots, black skinny jeans, a button down shirt and over it was a dark blue sweater and my beige coat.

As I step out of my room, I pulled my luggage to the living room, Harry catching glance at me, he helped me to load my luggage to the car, Robin was up early in the morning too who was checking the car for us, Anne was busy checking on everything what I had missed

"Dear, are you sure you didn't forgot anything?" Anne said

"I didn't" I told her "oh I just want to thank you for the books Mrs. Twist—-I left them by the room" I said holding her hands

"Have you finished reading them?"

"Yeah! I've tried reading them" but honestly I wasn't able to touch any of the books, we seem really busy about this vacation, cray.

"Oh good! good! just tell me if you want to read something and I will mail them to you, okay?

"Oh thank you so much!" I hugged her very very tight I am going to miss this house and not to mention the great people who made me feel like I was really home.

We all rode the car to the airport, wow! looks like I am in a bigger family, Robin was beside Harry and singing some Robbie Williams, Anne joined while I took a video of them by the edge of the seat....I put down my phone and joined them in and we stopped laughing. Harry broke the laughter but really we were catching our breath from that one

"Knock knock?" oh no! there he goes again, I am not gonna let myself laugh

"Who's there?" we chorused inside the car

"Ahhhhhh—-King Kong!" he said

"King Kong who?"

"King Kong we chained our hearts in vain we jumped never asking why" he was singing it on a whisper oh Harry! he was really laughing

"That's not even funny!" I joked

"But you're laughing!" he said teasingly we laughed on his joke

"Enough with those knock knock jokes and eyes on the road" Anne warned him

"Sorry" Harry said and was followed by "love you mum"

"Love you too" Anne was smiling

As soon as we pulled to the parking of the airport I breathe heavily, I just don't want to leave yet, I am having such a good time though I missed my mum and dad, I miss living in this city, London, but not long enough I would be back.

"Take care" Anne hugged me by the time we reach the escalator, Harry pulling my trolley behind

"I would" I hugged everyone back, but I gave Harry the best quick kiss I can so that no paps would shot at them, in case there are few in the place. I cupped my hands on his cheeks and he gave me a smile.

I left Cheshire that morning so I guess it's not yet goodbye after all, but the memories...they are precious...