We all got or orders and the waitress listed them on her notepad and left us, since the order was taking so long, I got bored, Harry was a seat away from me, and I can't get closer, as we always said I want to keep this relationship as much as possible. I was getting a bit bored thought it's just about five minutes when we waited for our food..the waitress got back for us and gave each one of us our orders. Yummmmm pastaaaaaaa! I forked them and fed myself up, it was freaking good by the way, Harry and Robin had great taste about food!

"One time let's play football Harry" I joked him as I stuff my mouth with pasta, Harry who was eating his own looked over at me

"Sure! I would invite Niall to come sometime"

I smiled when he said those words, out of the boys Niall was like the closest to Harry, I don't know but they seem like they were long lost brothers, best friends..I wouldn't doubt it if they were always the partner in crime when it comes to playing pranks and stuff, but Louis is way more of a prank than them.

Just as I finished my food, I felt my phone rang in my pocket, I immediately find it and didn't bothered to check on who was calling...I put it on my ear and found out who's calling, it was Eleanor.

"Excuse me" I stood up and made my way out of the restaurant, Harry examining my face, I gave him an 'I'll just go out sign' he nodded and he was now talking to Robin..

I found a seat outside, some tables outside the fancy dining we had, I took a seat near the window where Harry and Robin was, to make them sure I would be fine here.

"Hello!" I said excitedly "I'm sorry if I took long--I'm with Harry, I am in Cheshire" I apologized

"Oh-Oh! great timing! How are you?" Eleanor seems so excited on the other line of the phone, it's been months since I last talked to her, I wonder if she and Louis ever wanted to settle down, they've been together for years..but I know I would be one of the persons to know about them if they got engaged or something--maybe get married?

"I am fine! how about you?" I smiled

"I am fine too!" she said "I hope everything is very fine between you and Harry" she said

"Of course!" I haven't asked her why she called but I know this girl only calls for a purpose! I can't wait! "do you have news?"

"Oh yeah---yeah!" she said "I almost forgot, I got excited, but I am not going to take this call very long"

"What's that?" I said, very intriguing "are you and Louis engaged?"

"God--I wish--I wish!" the excitement on her tone was very undescribable "but no---I just want to invite you for a night at Funky Buddha this coming weekend--you know, me, you, Perrie, Sophia and the boys!" she said

I looked over at Harry who was having a conversation with Robin, I am not sure of what to say, but I do want to join them, but I am afraid of going out in public with Harry and the boys, I'm pretty sure paps would be present.

"Hello?" Eleanor was waiting for my reply

"Oh--sorry--sorry I----I--" I don't know what to say, Gossssshhhhhh!

"If you can't--it will be fine" she said, I can feel the disappointment arising on her

"No-no-no-it's just that--El--we all know I can't go out with you or with Harry on public, we're keeping everything about this relationship---b-b-b-but I do want to join you"

"Oh-Oh! I forgot! Alison, please forgive me!" she said

"It's fine-it's fine El" I said with encouragement "I can still however join you--I just have to have plans--you know--maybe plans A-Z?" I laughed

"Yey!" Eleanor said "Oh-I am not gonna take this call any longer--I have stuff to do!"

"Okay! bye El--see you on weekend!" I assured her.

Whew! I wanna go with them to Funky Buddha, I keep repeating them in my mind I was heading for the door when I bumped unto Harry, Robin at his back who was making their way out, I admit I was lost in thoughts, he catch me by my arm, I stared at his green eyes....I am melting to death...

"Who's that" he asked as I adjusted myself immediately before anyone else would recognize or took a photo of us.

"El" I said

"Eleanor? How was she?" Harry asked

"She's pretty fine"

Oh God! oh God! oh God! I want to tell him what Eleanor had told me on the phone earlier, her invitation to the Funky Buddha this weekend, help meeeeeeee!

"She's inviting us to Funky Buddha this weekend" I told him as we approached the car which Harry parked at a mini space at the back of the restaurant which I think was their parking lot.

"Oh--that's cool!--do you want to come?" he asked me as he started the engine, I was sitting at the back of the car peeking my head in between the driver's seat and the passenger seat in front of me.

"Can---I?" I asked him

"It's all your decision Alison" he said "but I worry your security" he told me, I frowned at him, Harry being such a protective guy.

"I was thinking about that too--so?" I said "but I want to come" I smiled

I am pretty sure, I would just make Harry worry, so I switched topics and until we reach their house..and found Gemma and Anne on the tiny table of their living room, they were sitting on the floor playing scrabble...cute. When Harry found them, he quickly made his way to join them, me and Robin followed too. Family bonding.