Chapter 12: coyote creek

Start from the beginning

I also noticed, me,Miguel, and hawk where wearing red and black. "What's happening in the woods?" Sensei Lawrence says looking at Kreese then back at us. "Well, I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys." Kreese buts in.

I gave him a look. "And the girls, too I suppose" he says. I raise an eyebrow. "How?" Sensei Lawrence whispers to Kreese.

" coyote Creek"

"I'm not sure they're ready for that." Sensei Lawrence says. Kreese scoffs. Me, hawk, and Miguel look at each other. " there's only one way to find out"

"We are ready Sensei. We wanna prove ourselves" I say. Both Senseis look at me. " it's up to Sensei Lawrence. Is he says it ok, then it's only then it's okay" Kreese says. I clench my jaw as we all look at Sensei Lawrence for an answer.

"All right, what are you waiting for? Let's go" He says. We all got happy.

AT THE WOODS:

We where now split into 2 teams. I was on the red team with Hawk,Aisha and some other cobras. Miguel and Tory, and Mitch where on the other team. Black team. We where standing in front of each other.

"Gentlemen...ladies" Kreese says standing in front of us with a red bandana on. "Welcome to coyote Creek. You've been split into two teams. Red. And black" he says as Sensei Lawrence holds up the black band. "The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible, from the other side. Today the people across from you, are not you friends" he says. I glup. Me and Aisha glare at Tory as she does the same.

"They're not your brothers" I see Hawk and Miguel glare at each other. "They are the enemy. Last team standing...wins" Kreese says.

"How do we get the headbands?" Miguel asks. We all had our color headband on our heads.

"By any means possible. No rules" Kreese says. So any away? I smirk. " use your judgment. This is just a training exercise" Johnny says. "Correct, but remember, this is your life" he says holding up the red headband. "You lose it...you die."

"hey, guys! Sorry I'm late" someone says. We all look and it was..chubs. What a nice surprise. He stands next to Miguel. He had a new look, a badass look. Similar to Hawks. " traffic on the 118 was a real bi#ch. Put coyote creek into the nav. Nothing came up" he says. I chuckle.

"What have you done to yourself?" Johnny asks with his hands crossed. "Oh, the..yeah you know what? I just decided to flip the script, hawk and y/n style" he says. Me and hawk look at each other confused. "Respect" chubs says. "Heretofore, you can refer to me...as stingray" he says. He played with his beard.

Stingray has a nice touch. "Yeah alright chubs. He's on your team" Johnny says to me. "Terrific" I hear Kreese mumble.

"Alright everyone let's start!" Kreese yells.

Everyone starts walking away. Hawk grabs my wrist. "Let's go, team up" he says, I nod. We where walking until we spot someone from the black team. We look at each other and smirk. "Game on" i say. The guy from the black team sighs

I spin and kick the dude as hawk punches him.

I trip the guy. "All yours" I said pushing him to hawk. Hawk punches the dude, as I taking his headband on. I then punch the guy one more time "No mercy" I smirk, as me and hawk walk away.

I saw Johnny looking at us from a distance but I just shrugged it off.

10 MINS LATER:

By now me and hawk where split up.

I came across one of the black headband team mates. "Well well well well" I say. I smirk. He goes for a punch, as I kick him in the face.