13. Living Together

Începe de la început

Shane opens his eyes and secretly follows him to the bathroom. He has changed the tiles in it. The bathroom looks like brand new.

Chad shrieks when Shane suddenly shows up.

"You scared me!"

"I'm hungry..."

"I'll call for delivery later."

"Let me eat you."

"Again?"

They ended up having fun in a cramped shower booth.

Chad falls asleep in the car. Too exhausted to keep his eyes open anymore.

The car trunk is filled with soiled clothes and bedsheet. He is going to use washing machine at home to wash them.

The driver has picked him up when he calls him.

Chad spends the rest of the day sleeping. His Alpha demands too much from him. Too tired to even move a muscle.

*****

"My master wants to meet you," announces a middle aged man.

Shane recognizes this fellow as Chad's driver. He follows him to a black car.

Chad's father has been waiting in the car. He doesn't seem to like Shane's shabby house.

The minute Shane enters the car, the driver starts the engine. The car leaves the parking lot.

Chad's father says, "I only have one request from you. Break up with my son, Chad."

Shane knows this would happen. The same thing happened in the last life. Adding more pressures to their fragile relationship.

The older man is waiting for his reply.

Shane says politely, "We love each others."

"You aren't qualified to be his man."

"On what base? Money? Give me ten years, I'll be a billionaire."

Chad's father snorts.

He asks, "Are you a dreamer? You think earning billions are as easy as talking?"

"No. I just have to prove myself to you."

In ten years, all those companies would grow into monsters in business world. I hold a lot of their shares. Becoming a billionaire is a cinch later.

Shane doesn't say anything to explain himself.

Chad's father asks, "How much do you want? Say your price."

"You are putting money for Chad's love. That's low. He is your son after all. No amount of money could compare to him."

Shane calls the driver, asking him to stop the car. The driver stares to mirror and his Boss nods his head.

The car has stopped. Shane opens the door and leaves the car.

He says, "I love him. We won't let anyone separate us. Not even you, Sir."

He closes the door politely.

The car moves again, leaving the spot.

Chad's father asks the driver, "What do you think of him?"

"Sir, I'm not qualified to answer that."

"Chad loves him?"

"Very much, Sir. You could see stars in his eyes when he stares his boyfriend."

"Hmm...."

He has arranged a lot of suitors from rich families. To think he would fall for a poor pauper like him.

"You aren't allowed to send him to his boyfriend's home anymore. I'm going to confiscate his credit cards too. Let's see if they could survive without money."

In his mind, he has no doubt that Shane is chasing Chad's money. He knows his son's bad temper. Without allowance money, he can't survive.

*****

Chad drags his luggage to Shane's home. He can't believe his father forbidden him to date Shane Moss. All his credit cards have been blocked.

He is a poor man right now.

He stops walking. Doubt fills his heart. Wondering if Shane changed his mind if he knew it.

Shane opens the door and walks out. He lifts the luggage easily. Another difference between Alpha and Omega.

"Shane, I'm penniless now. You still want me?"

"Of course. I love you. Not your fat bank accounts."

"I'm penniless now..."

A kiss to his head.

Shane asks, "You got me. Why are you so afraid? You can't keep asking money from your father forever. Did he stop paying for your education too?"

"I don't know..."

"It's okay. The semester just began. We could save money to pay for your education too."

Chad nods his head. He could find part time job like Shane. Work and study like him.

"Thanks, Shane."

"Why are you thanking me? I got you into this mess. If only I was rich, your father won't punish you like this."

They enter the house together.

Chad hugs his boyfriend. He is blessed to meet him in this life too. They are together now. His father or any other folks won't be able to stop them.

-------------------------------------
Please vote and comment

First obstacle for their love