Chapter 11: Kreese Takes Over

Start from the beginning

"Uhm yeah sure I'll uhm see you tomorrow then" I say. "Okay bye" he says giving me a hug. I slowly hug him back and head out the door.

I felt those tears in my eyes again. I shook it off and rode my Bike back home.

AT THE HOUSE:

Senseis car isn't there. I walk inside to see my Grandma making food. "hey sweetie! Go get cleaned up for food" she says. I was sweating. I nod and walk to the shower.

I kind of felt bad how me and Miguel where judging Kreeses skills. We where disrespecting him.

NEXT DAY, 1 PM:

I just got to the Dojo. I see Tory and Hawk stretching. I already had my gear on. I had French braids on. I put my back pack down sitting by Hawk. We started stretching as the 2 talked.

I just stayed shut. Bert came up to us. I see Miguel standing up. "hey uhm, I'll be back" I say. They nod. I go up to Miguel. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I was gonna look for you so we can apologize to Kreese" he says. "Sounds good, I was over thinking about that last night" I lied. I was actually over thinking about Miguel. We haven't hung out as much anymore.

Kreese was in the back room. I followed Miguel there. We both walk in to see Kreese lifting weights. "Sensei Kreese" me and Miguel both say at the same time. "What can I do for you 2 Mrs. Y/L/N and Mr. Diaz?" Kreese asks us with his back turned.

"We wanted to apologize for yesterday" Miguel speaks up. "It was disrespectful to challenge your lesson" I say. Kreese puts his weights down turning around looking at us.

I see Miguel get nervous. "You guys honor Sensei Lawrence with your allegiance. And allegiance is nothing to apologize for. Sensei Lawrence hearts in the right place, but I'm afraid... He's a little mixed up. Together, we will make sure he gets back on track" Sensei Kreese says.

I look at Miguel. He puts his hands on me and Miguels shoulder. Miguel smirks. I smile. "Won't we?" Kreese asks us. "Yeah" I say. "Now go back to warming up kids" Sensei Kreese says to us. Miguel nods as we walk back out. I see Tory give me a look.

MINS LATER:

"Everyone do AITS!" Kreese says. We all lined up I was next to Hawk and Aisha.

Kreese started to walk around us. "Cobra Kai is not a hobby" he says as we punch the air. "It's not a club" he says. "Cobra Kai are your brothers...and your sisters"

I look at Aisha and Tory a bit. My sisters.

"You are all Cobra Kai for life. Because Cobra Kai....never dies" Kreese says. That sent me chills as I still punched the air. As everyone else did.

MINS LATER:

He teached us a lesson as we all did it. He also said tomorrow we are going to the woods for some training. Called coyote creek woods.

AFTER CLASS:

"hey Miguel can we talk?" I ask Miguel as I see everyone pack there things. "Yeah uhm sure" he says.

We walk away a bit. "When are we gonna be able to hang out?" I ask. "Maybe today? But I think today I hang out with Tory" he says. "Oh" I say. "Let's actually, go get some food" he asks me. I nod.

I go and change out of my gear, wearing this:

MIGUELS POV:

"hey Tory, I'm gonna hang out with y/n, if that's okay?" I ask her. She looks down. "Yeah, see you tomorrow. Bye" she sees y/n walk in and she kisses me.

Y/N POV:

I see Tory Notice me and kiss Miguel. Welp. They are sure dating. Me and Miguel walk out the door. "So what do you wanna grab for lunch?" Miguel asks me. "Chick-fil-a" I ask. "Sounds good"

We ride our bikes to Chick-fil-A talking.

MINS LATER:

We decided to sit down and eat. "So how are you and Tory?" I ask Miguel. "It's been pretty good, she's really great. I think I really like her. You know I made a move and kissed her and, with that we dated" he says. I look down a bit.

"I'm happy for you" I say looking back at him and smiling. He smiles at me, "thanks" he says. I see him eat his last chicken nugget as I eat my chicken sandwich. "Wanna try?" I ask. He nods, he takes a bite of my sandwich.

"Wow that taste..really good" he says shaking his head in satisfaction. I laugh.

We continue talking and catching up.

He then gets a text. "uhm, sorry tory texted me...I have to go but, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks me. I fake smile and wave. He grabs his bike, biking off.

I stayed there alone.

I decided to bike home.

AT THE APARTMENTS:

I finally got home. My grandma wasn't home. I decided to give Moon a call. She picks up. "Heyyy!" She says. "Hii! What are you up to?" I ask her. "Oh, I'm actually at Sams house..wanna come?" She asks me. Once I heard the name Sam, I froze. "Uhm, sorry I can't...uhm I'll give you a call later, bye!" I say. "Bye" she smiles. I end the call laying in bed.

I decided to go to Senseis house to see if he's okay.

I knock at his door, he opens with his eyes puffy and red. "Sensei?! Are you okay?!" I ask. He lets me in the house. He sits on his couch. "My friend Tommy...he died...right with us. He was in the hospital and me and my old gang decided to go 1 day camping outside. Next day I hear them trying to wake up tommy...but he was dead" he says in between sobs.

I was in shock as I quickly hug him. He's never had this much affection so he slowly hugs back.

I let him spill and tell me everything about tommy to try and make him feel better.

1 HOUR LATER:

"So how about you? What's going on with your life?" Johnny says, he wasn't crying anymore and we just finished talking about him. "Well, I was hanging out with Miguel until Tory texted him, and now it's like I have no one. He was my close friend when I moved in. (It's been a month since you moved in) now he's always hanging out with Tory and never has time for me. I mean I still like him, but I can't do that to Tory" I say looking down.

"Hey hey, kid it's okay like I said. He will find his way to you, I promise" Johnny says lifting my head up. I smile. "Thanks Sensei, I don't know what I would do without you" I say. "Yeah, well I'm gonna make some baloney for dinner" he says getting off the couch.

I stand up from the couch laughing. "I'll order you some food, I'll catch you later I'm gonna go clean the house before my grandma comes" I say. "Alright, thanks" he says. I smile and head out the door. I see Tory and Miguel sitting down on the bench. "Okay Tory I have to go, I love you" he says giving her a kiss. "I love you to babe, see you" she says. I See her leave as Miguel gets into his apartment closing it.

I shake my head going back to my apartment. I started to clean.

I have to wake up at 11 am to head to the Dojo.

A/N: sad to hear that Tommy, in real life died. :((( 1981 words.

Rip 🪦💕🙏