[4] existential crisis

FOUR

FOUR

professor
"y/n you're late. again."

???
"what's new?"

the rest of the class laughed at this remark.

y/n
"i'm sorry miss." 

it was taking everything you had to not to let your irritation show.

all eyes were on you now. embarrassed by all the sudden attention, you quickly began to shuffle towards an empty seat next to your friend andrea, who also happened to be osamu's girlfriend.

obviously when you found out your best friend had started dating the girl who shared her lecture notes with you in class, you were surprised to say the least. but their relationship brought the two of you closer, and now you considered her one of your best friends as well.

andrea gave you a sympathetic look, but not without taking a picture of you to post on her private story first.

professor
"another hangover?"

a few students snickered. you had a reputation for getting wasted and then showing up at least half an hour late for class the next day. it happened at least once a month.

y/n
"not today miss."

professor
"then what?" 

the professor raised an eyebrow skeptically at you. you were a lot of things, but the teacher's pet was not one of them.

y/n
"an existential crisis miss."

the professor sighed, obviously fed up with you. 

professor
"take a seat."

andrea
"hey. what kind of existential
crisis are you going through?"

y/n
"it's... complicated."

the lecture dragged on forever. all you could think about was your problems, the biggest one being the fact that sakusa still hadn't replied to you. your followers kept asking you about him, and you had nothing to tell them. after all, you weren't going to explain how you had puked all over him. they already knew way too much.