"Good evening sir," Saint greeted the older man politely.

"Good evening Mr. Suppapong. You can just call me Albert." His voice sounded warm yet polite.

Saint smiled politely. "Then you can call me Saint, Albert."

"Your mother said that you just graduated highschool? Congratulation." Albert congratulated him.

"Yes sir. I just graduated and thank you." Saint said.

The older man just nodded his head while writing something on a paper in front of him. He closed the thick file in front of him before he fished out his bronze pocket watch from his front pocket.

"Jew, the tea time is in an hour. You can go start the preparation. It's for Madam and Mrs. Pluempitiviriyavaj today. I'll go after I brief Saint for a moment." Albert informed Jew.

"Yes Albert." Jew nodded her head. She gave her son a comforting smile before she excused herself.

Albert walked from behind the desk while he motioned for Saint to follow him. "Follow me Saint. I'll show your work space." Albert led Saint to the side hallway.

"You scope of work is cleaning. For the beginning, you're required to clean the library in the morning. And in the afternoon you'll help with dinner in the kitchen. I cannot let you serve the family directly yet." Albert informed.

"I understand sir." Saint agreed with him.

Albert nodded his head. "For your information, the family consisted of four members. Sir Tanapon is rarely at home and Miss Sammy is in Paris. You will occasionally see Madam Tanapon and the Young Master who will sometimes come home from Oxford." He explained.

Saint nodded his head even though he already knew about that.

Albert took Saint climbed on the spiral stairs in the grand foyer. The floor was fully marbled and the light from the hanging chandelier reflected on the shiny white surface.

Saint focused his eyes on Albert's feet didn't dare to look at his surrounding afraid that he'll offend anything or anyone. They arrived at the grand library and after a short tour and some cleaning tips, they retreated from that room.

"And Saint, this is important. You're not allowed to enter the family member's bedroom. We have the roomkeepers for that. You can only do that by their direct permission such as to clean the room or bathroom. But don't worry about that yet."

"Yes sir, I understand." Saint smiled lightly. He understood the reason why and he's more than alright with it.

"I know that you're smart boy Saint. And I wish you the best while working here." Albert said sincerely.

"I've asked a maid to put your uniform in your new room. Your mother will show you later." He added.

"Thank you so much sir, and I promise that I'll give my best." Saint promised.

"That's good Saint. You can start your work after breakfast tomorrow. If you have any questions you can ask your mother or me. If there's nothing more, please excuse me." Albert excused himself before leaving Saint standing in the side hallway.

Saint looked at the older man retreating behind while he fisted his palms. "I can do this!"

On the next morning, Saint woke up with a determination. He went to take a shower before he put on his new uniform. He really liked the outfit. Because he was blessed on his derrière, his skirt had become shorter than everyone else. He just hoped that he wouldn't flash his panties to anyone by accident. He brushed his fluffy hair into a cute and neat fringe before he put on the white frilly cap. He paired the outfit with a white knee-high sock and a shiny black loafer. He smoothed down his skirt with a determined huff.

After he had a simple breakfast with his mother in her room, he kissed her goodbye before he went to the store-room to pick his work tools. With a pail filled with cleaning items and a duster and a mop in his other hand, he climbed the shiny grand stairs carefully, didn't want to slip and fell on his face first. The morning atmosphere in the mansion was really pleasant. There were some maids and workers doing some cleaning and setting up flower vases. He greeted all the workers with a smile.

Once he arrived at the second floor, he knocked on the carved wooden door of the main library just to make sure that there was no one inside. He twisted the knob before he entered the room "Hello." He said politely if there's anyone inside the room.

He stepped into the large room before he closed the wooden door slowly behind him.

"You can do this Saint." He motivated himself.

He started with dusting. He went to the tall rack that was attached to the wall that displayed the vast collection of books and journals. After he was done with dusting the left side of the rack he noticed that there was a book that was peeking from its row on the far upper right side. Saint wanted to push it back into the row but his petite height was not helping him at all. He tipped on his toes while he tried to push the sticking out book into its original place. He just missed by an inch. Feeling annoyed, Saint mentally pped himself when he saw a mobile ladder attached to the rack.

Saint went to push the ladder near the book. He stepped on the ladder with a duster in his left hand because he wanted to dust on that side while he was up there. He pushed the book into its place. When he was about to climb another step to dust the rack, the bottom of his new shoes was slipping on the ladder's rod.

He let out a squeal while he was falling down. He closed his eyes bracing himself for the sore impact that he would feel later if he landed bum first on the carpeted floor. Saint eyes were wide open when he felt like he fell on a firm and warm surface instead of the cold hard carpeted floor.

"Uugh!" A muffled grunt could be heard behind him.

Saint scrambled away from the whatever comfortable surface that his bum had landed onto before he kneeled on the floor with his eyes looking down on the Persian rug. "Oh my God! I'm really sorry. I was trying to push that book and I need to climb the ladder. I slipped when I want to climb further. I'm so really sorry..." Saint rambled out afraid that he might have offended anyone especially if that person was one of his employers or the family's guest. He shifted his eyes upwards a little bit. He could see a pair of expensive orange trainer on that person intertwined feet.

"Hey, what are you doing?" A low baritone voice asked him. A trace of amusement could be heard from that tone.

Saint braved himself to lift his eyes to look at that person and to ask for a better apology. But all words and apologies were missing from his throat when he saw the said person's face.

Until that day, Saint didn't know that he could see the darkest orbits in someone's eyes.