"I don't get why you don't just wear your damn glasses."

"Because I just don't want to." She laughed sassily washing her hands and putting on her glasses.

"You look like a hot school girl. Just need a skirt." She gasped and shook her head.

"Gross!" She exclaimed, slapping his chest lightly.

"What? You can't tell me, you wouldn't want detention with Mr.Good, I could teach you a lesson in good behavior." He winked, causing her to giggle.

"In your dreams, cowboy. Do you have any meet and greets today?" She asked laying down in their bed and he shook his head now, laying beside her.

"Your dad does want to see me though, talk some things over about the match."

Kennedy rose her brows, "Without me and my mom?"

He laughed and nodded his head, "Yeah, just me and your dad. Is there something wrong?"

"Well, it's just that dad never has a meeting with you without me, or at least with gramps or mom."

"Relax doll, it's just a quick meeting." He assured her and she nodded.

"If you say so. Wanna get dinner after the show?" She asked, pulling out her phone and searching up for somewhere near.

"I'm good with whatever, you're the picky one." He spoke poking her side causing her to scowl.

"Because you can eat chips and a beef jerky stick for dinner. I need actual food, like a nice piece of steak and veggies." She pointed out, and he chuckled.

"I've eaten worse than chips and a jerky stick for dinner." He said, and she shook her head.

"Sure caveman. There's this lowkey restaurant down the road from here, they got a good menu, wanna try it out?"

"I don't mind. Did Colby tell you he took Rebecca out on a date?" He smiled as she gasped and sat up.

"No way!" She exclaimed sitting in his lap and he shook his head.

"I'm being serious, darling. About damn time, I swear I was going to knock him out with all the talk."

"Are they going to the hall of fame together?" She asked excitedly, patting his chest, and he nodded.

"I'm gonna text her and invite her to go dress shopping with Ash and I so she can tell us all the details." Kennedy clapped and Jon just laughed, resting his hands on her hips.

"Don't you think it's a little weird that our industry basically is a dating pool?" He rose his brow as she giggled and shook her head, placing her hands on his chest.

"We found each other, isn't that good?" He closed his eyes and smiled, nodding his head.

"You're right."

"Ha! You said it again!" She pointed, making him open his eyes.

"Said what?"

"That I'm right! You know, ever since we came back from Maui, you've been saying I'm right a lot. I'm on a roll." She snapped as he rolled his eyes and pulled her body down so their foreheads were resting against each other.

"Wanna know another thing you're right about?" He said, staring into her blue eyes that twinkled back at him.

"Sure." She smirked

"That we're each other's forever."

Kennedy smiled softly and pressed her lips onto his, humming in agreement, "Forever."