• Chapter One •

• ☆・゚:* ☽ *・゚:☆ •

• ☆・゚:* ☽ *・゚:☆ •

"Okay that's all of it." I sighed as I flopped down onto my bed.

I had just finished putting away the stuff in my new room! My mom and I had just moved into a new house in Hyogo Prefecture, we have always lived in Hyogo but my mom decided it was a good idea to move.

I wasn't really having the time of my life in the highschool I was currently going to. That meant I was getting bullied, but I didn't understand why because I was just a normal highschool girl. Average grades, most people in my grade knew me, I had friends to hang out with on breaks, and a best friend. Nothing seems wrong with that? But I guess it kind of makes sense because the people who bullied me were the 'popular girls'.

Thinking about school I remembered, I'm going to a new school called Inarizaki. I've heard about the school a few times and they're pretty famous for the volleyball club. I watched one of their games and I admit their good. I played volleyball in middle school for three years but ended up quitting, it was pretty fun to play and I had nice teammates but that doesn't help me figure out what happened to me in my third year of playing.

"Y/n are you finished?" my mom asked from the doorway. Startled not knowing she was there I quickly sat up straight on my bed.

"Geez mom you have to stop scaring me!" I reminded her. "Sorry, sorry." she chuckled out. "I just came to tell you there's some food downstairs, if you're hungry I left it on the table." she exclaimed before walking out the door.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs to eat food, reminding myself to save some for my mom, since it's only the two of us she really doesn't make that much food. But for the past few days we've been eating take-out because of the boxes from moving. After eating I put my dishes away and went over to one of the plastic bags that had snacks in it, I looked at the Chuupets and realised there were only a few left.

"Aww man I have to go buy some tomorrow!" I thought to myself. I took the rest of the Chuupets and headed upstairs.

I went into my room and laid down on the bed scrolling through TikTok for a while. I stumbled across a video of twins fighting it was pretty funny, I chuckled to myself. While watching the video I noticed one of the boys wearing an Inarizaki jacket. I thought back a while and remembered the two twins from their volleyball game I watched.

I checked the account of the person who posted the video and their username was Sunarin, noticing they were also from Inarizaki I followed him for some reason. Not gonna lie he was pretty attractive, I continued scrolling through TikTok and then got a notification. Surprisingly he followed back. Receiving the notification made me check the time, and it was 11:34. Knowing that I had to wake up again to help finish unboxing downstairs I put my phone in the charger on my nightstand and went to sleep.

⎯⎯⎯ • ☆・゚:* ☽ *・゚:☆ • ⎯⎯⎯

A/N: Hello!! As you know from the disclaimer this is my first story so I would appreciate it if you can comment down on how my story is. Also please vote and share I would love that, but i'm not forcing you so you don't have too! 

Thank you for reading this chapter!! <3