Howls of the moon: Chapter 1

Chapter 1

With my mind going a thousand miles a minute, and my heart beating faster then ever, I opened the door to my car door and hoped in.

  I was now stairing at the moon. The full moon.

  How could I forget? Especially me of all people.

  I say that now because I'm a werewolf. A real werewolf. And yes,if you are wondering, they are real. Also, we are not these crazy bloodthirsty monsters like about everyone thinks we are. If you are one of those people who believe that, I'm pretty sure you got your facts mixed up and are really thinking about vampires.

   To be honest with you we are just like regular wolves, and look like them to. Well, except for the fact that we can shapeshift back into a human of course.

I grabbed my necklace, clutched it as hard as I could, and took a nice long deep breath.

  I waited a few seconds then realized it had worked.

  This time I was lucky. I guess my so called "magical necklace" as enyone else would put it, doesn't hate me after all.

  You see, whenever I'm in danger of some sort, my necklace, let's just say, "grants me a wish", to make it simple.

  Don't me wrong, I love "transforming" into a "wolf". It's just now wasn't a good time. After all I was on my way to what could be the greatest party of the century. Well that and also I was about to meet the man of my dreams. That is if my "plan" goes well.