INTRODUCTION

____________________________________________________________

Hii! Thank you so much for checking this out! This is my first original book so please feel free to comment any suggestions or corrections (but be respectful.).

After each chapter I will put author's notes just so you can see my thoughts. Knowing myself, they are probably gonna be goofy and not carry the tone of the story. You can skip em all you want.

My name might be smileshine, but this book aint gonna be so happy-go-lucky. I may not be as heart shattering as the god that is Hajime Isameya, but it will be brutal :D.

Honestly, I don't expect this book to be read by many people, I am mostly just writing and posting it here so that I can go back to it later on in my life.

Disclaimer: About my writing style, it is pretty simple. I don't intend to wow you guys with my prose, I just want them to be easy to understand so that you can be immersed in the story.

Though I may introduce dystopian themes here and there, I intend it to be a fantasy at it's core. If I had to put a label on it, I'll put it as a 'young adult high fantasy'.

This book is also public domain so feel free to do literally anything you want with it. (But giving credit will really be appreciated)

I may add an audiobook attachment of each chapter later on if this turns out well :)

And finally, a reminder that you are amazing and appreciated ❤❤.

Hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________________________