4. How This Miracle Happened!!! ...

Start from the beginning

For the first time I saw her closely... Her chocolaty brown eyes makes me drown in it... Her cute face, I can see lots of innocence in it... Her lips are so plumpy... Ewww what are you thinking Sid have you lost it... How can you think about it... But I can see mystery in her eyes... She get up from me I also get up... She said...
Avu(Angrily): what the hell Sid... What were you going to do... Are you out of your mind!!!... You were about to jump from the terrace, WHY???...
Sid: this is my life... I can do whatever I want...
Avu: wow you have prove today that you didn't care for your friends and family...
Sid: I don't have any family... I am an orphan...
Avu: but Faisu considers you his brother... His mother considers you as her son... You didn't care about them...
Sid: I care for them, that's why I have taken this step... I don't want them to hate me...
Avu: why will they hate you???...
Sid: not only they but everyone will hate me...
I fall in my knees and crying badly... She come to me and hug me... I was crying while hugging her... She said...
Avu: Sid just tell me the problem, may be I can give you some solutions...
Sid: no one can solve my problem Avu...
Avu: but at least tell me the problem...
Sid: fine then listen...
I told her everything which Roshni mam told me... I saw her, tears were clearly visible in her eyes but she was trying her best not to cry... I said...
Sid: now tell me do you have any solution for this problem...
Avu: why you didn't tell about it to Faisu???...
Sid: if Faisu will know about it then he will surely kill Roshni... He is very sensitive and emotional guy...
Avu: whatever the problem is it Sid but suicide is not a solution... You should face the problem...
Sid: it's really easy to say Avu but hard to do... I don't have time... In night if I will say no to Roshni mam then she will tell everyone that I rape her... And everyone will believe her because she is a girl... And if I will say yes then she will rape me and I can't face myself... It's better if I die...
Avu: Sid I think you should stay at Faisu's house in night...
Sid: do you think I can escape from her... No matter what, till I become independent I have to stay with the Kapoors... They have adopted me...
Avu: then why you didn't complain in the adoption centre from where they have adopted you???...
Sid: what do you think I don't want to complain, but Mr and Mrs Kapoor threatened me that if I will complain against them they can harm Faisu and Ammi... Mr Kapoor have many sources in Dehradun... I don't want that because of me Faisu and Ammi get into trouble... I think I don't deserves a happy life...
With that I went from there, living her behind... I went to the washroom...  Why god why are you doing this with me???... Don't I deserves happiness... I was crying and cursing me and my fate... I came outside when I saw Roshni mam was standing in front of me... I was afraid... I said...
Sid: Roshni mam I am sorry but I can't do that... Please leave me...
She didn't say anything... She hold my hand and dragged me... She dragged me to the college auditorium...

I saw there was a practice going on for our college drama

I saw there was a practice going on for our college drama... Why Roshni mam bring me here... She took me to the stage... My heart was beating faster... Roshni mam take the mike and said...
Roshni: hey guys I am here to confess something...
I was so scared that no words were coming out from my mouth... My eyes fell on the audience... They all were seeing me and Roshni mam in curiosity... I saw Faisu and Jannat was also came there... Faisu saw me and gesture me "What happened"... I didn't reply anything because I myself didn't know what's going on... Roshni mam said...
Roshni: guys today in morning I have threatened Sid that if he didn't make love with me in night then I will falsely accuse him that he rape me... And I will destroy his career...
My eyes were widened... What she is doing???... She is confessing this in front of whole college... How??? And Why???... HOW THIS MIRACLE HAPPENED!!!... She said...
Roshni: but I have realised my mistake... So now I want to confess my crime... And I want to ask you Sid, that will you become my brother???...
WHAT!!!... Am I dreaming???... Or this is happening in reality... I pinch myself... Ouch... It's means I am not dreaming... She bring out a rakhi... And said...
Roshni: Sid will you become my brother???... May I tie you this rakhi???...
Words were not coming from my mouth because I was shocked... I just nodded my head in yes... She take my hand and tie me the rakhi... And she went away from there... Everyone was looking at me as if I am an alien... I saw many of them were recording this... I went from there... Faisu came running to me... He hugged me tightly... I saw Jannat was behind him... Faisu said...
Faisu: all this happened and you didn't even tell me... I am your brother and friend Sid... At least you should have told me...
Sid: I didn't want to bother you...
Faisu(Angrily): you didn't want to bother me seriously Sid... How could you even think this...
He was about to shout more but Jannat hold his shoulder... He stop and look at her she said...
Jannat: don't shout at him...
Faisu: you heard na Jannat what he said... I am his brother and his bestest friend and he is saying that he don't want to bother me...
He said while tears in his eyes... Jannat said...
Jannat: I can understand your feelings but he needs you now... He is shocked and scared also... Don't scared him more... (To Sid)... Sid next time if something happens like this then please inform us OK... We will solve the problem...
I nodded... She went from there... Faisu said...
Faisu: let's go to home and you will stay with us ok...
Sid: no Faisu I want to know why Roshni mam did this...
Faisu: but if she will do something wrong with you...
Sid: don't worry she will not because whatever she has done now everyone has recorded it... If she will do something then police will arrest her...
Faisu: fine but I will be with you... I will live with you in your house...
I nodded yes... We both went to my house... But I was still thinking why Roshni mam do this... Wait a minute I have told about this to Avu... Has she done something???... I need to ask Roshni mam... We reached my house and went inside... I saw Mr and Mrs Kapoor was scolding Roshni mam... I saw they were showing her the video... But what she said shocked me and Faisu...
Roshni: I didn't remembered that I have done something like this...
Me and Faisu look at each other in shock... Vikas baba said...
Vikas: you didn't remembered anything, I was there when you were doing this drama... And this video has become viral on internet... The whole Dehradun knows about it...
Mrs Kapoor: We have become ashamed because of you...
Mr Kapoor: enough for today just go to your room and take rest... I will handle this matter...
They all went to their rooms... Faisu ask me...
Faisu: how this is possible that she didn't remembered anything...
Sid: I don't know Faisu... All I know is that, I have told about it to Avu... I think she has done something...
Faisu: wait a minute... You have told this to Avu not me...
Sid: I didn't want to tell her, I was crying when she saw me... So she forced me to tell her the problem... But now we have to go to Roshni mam's room and ask her about it...
Faisu: but she told na that she didn't remembered anything...
Sid: I will ask her that what she remembered...
Both of us went to Roshni mam's room... I saw she was upset... I said...
Sid: Roshni mam...
Roshni: Sid please I want to live alone...
Sid: Roshni mam we come here to know that what happened to you... Why you don't remembered anything...
Roshni: I don't know Sid, I don't know... I just remembered that I was in the washroom... And after that what happened I didn't remembered anything...
Sid: Roshni mam try to remember... Have you noticed anything strange???...
She closed her eyes and was trying to remember... She open her eyes and said...
Roshni: no Sid I didn't remember anything... I was in the washroom and when I open the door I saw a red glowing light and after that I didn't remember anything...
Sid: WHAT!!!... Red glowing light...
Roshni: yes why???...
Sid: no nothing you take rest... Faisu let's go...
We came out from her room when Faisu said...
Faisu: I think Roshni has gone mad... She is saying anything rubbish...
Sid: I don't think she is saying rubbish Faisu...
Faisu: meaning???...
I told him what I have saw in the morning in Avu's house... He said...
Faisu: maybe it was just a light which was coming from her room...
Sid: I am 100% sure Faisu that it was not an artificial red light... It was something else... I think there is some mystery behind these girls and we need to find it out...
Faisu nodded yes... Now we both will find out what is the secret behind them...
End Of POV

Hey guys first of all I would like to thank you all for giving me 200 followers... It's means a lot to me... This chapter is dedicated to all my followers, voters and those who comments and spam my chapters... Thank you so much, please keep supporting me... I know sometimes I didn't keep your requests due to my personal reasons, I am really sorry for that... I hope you all will understand... Coming back to the chapter tell me how it was???... Will Sid and Faisu will able to know about the mystery behind Avu and Jannat???... What will happen next???... Keep guessing guys... Well before you all ask me when I will update next, I want to tell you all that first I will complete my book obsessed lover then I will resume this book... There are few more chapters to complete obsessed lover... I am really busy that's why I can't write more than two books... I hope you all will understand... Ok guys so see you all in my another books... Till then bye bye...