II

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
y/n's pov:

     "Since when do you skate..." I heard Miya say with a bit of sass in his tone. "What do you have a problem with it or something? What's your damage anyways..." I crossed my arms. "Nothing I was just asking a question, jeez." He sighed, sounding like he was waiting for a response. "I've been skating since I was little, but didn't get into S until like a month ago or something. You?" He turned his head towards me with attention. "Same here. I've been in S for a while now though." It got quiet after that, and felt kinda awkward. "Well uh, I'm gonna go. See you at school I guess." As I turned away he grabbed my wrist. "Wait! I want to have a beef with you." Miya stated with a bit of a snarky attitude after. "Oh really? You want to skate against me? What are you gonna do, do a few spins and let God do the rest?" I said with a hand on my hip, and twirling my other hand around in a circle. "Never thought I would hear this attitude coming from such an introvert like you y/n. Anyways let's make a bet. If I win, you have to...be my pet. Even at school." He said to me, wearing a smirk. I deadpanned. "That's really all you could come up with..." He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear, and crossed his arms. "If I win, you have to buy me dinner for the whole week." I put my foot on my deck's tail, kicking the tip into my hand to pick it up. "How does tomorrow sound? It's probably too late to have a beef today anyways." He suggested. I nodded in reply and smiled a bit.
~
"Why don't you have like, any friends y/n. You look so damn lonely in school and it's kinda embarrassing." Miya chuckled as he played a game on his phone next to me. I punched him on the top of the head, making him whine. "Tough talk coming from you Mr. Loner. You have just as many friends as I do." I looked over his shoulder to see what he was playing, it looked like some block game. "Hey Miya, we should be friends." I said poking the side of his face. "Why. You're annoying." He said as he focused on his game. "Fine then, I'm going home." As I turned to leave, he replied with a yell. "I never said no." I turned around and made a mighty face. "I knew you couldn't resist. I'm just too cool aren't I?" He looked at me annoyed and grabbed my phone from my pocket. "I'll put my number in your phone. Please refrain from texting me at like four in the morning.." I chuckled. "No promises." I grabbed my phone back and put mine in his phone too. I waved him off and hopped on my board, and smiled.

"He's a pretty cool guy."

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
a/n: Wow two chapters in one day, absolutely mind boggling am I right🤯. Lol I'm low key into this book a lot, but mainly because Miya is just such a fun character to write about. Also lmk if I should put other characters like langa and reki and cherry and Joe in here. As always stay healthy and have a good day/night:)
-Madi
569 words