Chapter 3

So I was honestly pretty nervous to go to this club. First because it is my first club I have ever been to one, second I've only been drunk once and it turned out Lexi and I making out on the floor... so hopefully this will turn out way better, I hope. Well we are here and Lexi parks the car, I'm to distracted by my thoughts to realize that Lexi is standing with the door wide open, tapping her foot waiting for me to get out of the car. "Are we going in or what?!" Lexi yells at me. "Yes..yes.. I'm coming mother."

We start walking up to the club. "Lexi how do you plan on going in there tonight when the line is so long?" Right when I finished these two gorgeous men walk up to us. One of them is standing really close to me and he grabs my hips, "we can get you in" he looks down at me and smirks. The other guy is standing really close to Lexi and he winks at her. I swear these men are way to good looking. Then we all just walk right in front of the line and the man holding me says something to the security guard,  I can't quite here it but he let's us all go through. 

When we were in there it was huge! There was a huge bar and everyone was either making out on the wall, grinding against each other on the dance floor, or at the bar. So the guys led us to the bar.  Lexi asked "So what's your names"? The guy that was with Lexi said "Well I'm Jake and this is my friend Alex". Alex looked at me and asked what our names are and Lexi said her ' s then I said mine and we just kept talking for a little bit so we all could get comfortable with each other.

"Well let's get drinks"! Shouted Lexi. Jake called over the bartender and ordered 2 rounds of shots. We all took two, then two turned into 3 then 3 turned into 7. I was done. Alex came close to me... really close. "Do you want to dance?" Sure I answered back. Lexi looked at me and smirked and winked at me.

We made our way to the dance floor and he grabbed me by my hips leading me to the dance floor. He grabbed me hard and pushed me up against his chest and I started grinding on him and I felt his bulge. We stayed like that for a while having a good time and dancing with each other.  Until he flipped me around and our chests were against each other and I grabbed him by his neck and started kissing him. He kissed me back of course but with a lot more force. He stopped for a second to breathe, then he led me to a dark corner in the club. He pushed me against it and he started kissing me again, he grabbed my ass and started squeezing it. He started to kiss down my neck and back up, I moaned right there. I am so beyond sexually frustrated, I want this man now, her on the wall, I don't care, but I knew I didn't mean it. He started to lift up my dress and I whispered in his here "no not here please" I begged.  "I will take you anywhere Rylee."   "Please just not here"

"I can do so many things to this wonderful body of yours Rylee" I moaned again, why am I so turned on just by this one man. We walked out together and he took me to his car and opened my door first like a gentleman. Then he got in and started the car and drove off to his a house I think...

AN: There will be sex in the next chapter just to let you know.  I feel like this chapter sucked but the next one will be better I hope and I'm sorry that it's really short but I will update more frequently, it's just on my phone.  I hope you like it! Please comment and let me know what you all think.

And thankyou to all of my fabulous readers! YouGuysAreGreat! And to the people who comment and vote a special thank you to you,  you all are the reason why I am still updating this book and haven't deleted it. Love you guys!

Muah