Introduction

I just realised this doesn't have an introduction, unlike my other books.

Hey

The title of the book it's pretty self-explanatory so instead i'll just clearify that everyone is free to use my choices on face-claims.
If you want to use the aesathetics / mood boards you can, just credit me.

(If by any chance you see a book that is using one of my mood boards and doesn't credit me, please tell me, it takes me more time than you may think to do them and i do put effort until the result entirely satifies me)

Also, this was the first book that i did. And that was a long time ago, some of the face-claims i chose i don't agree with anymore. I'll try to update with my current choices (i did for the first chapters) But i don't have that much free time.

And, A lot of characters (or all) were exelent casted on the movies and most of us wouldn't want to replace them. This is just for fun.

// Shameless self promotion time //

Other books filled with mood moards that i have:

Marauders | Harry Potter- Marauders' Era (completed)

Ambrosia | Greek Mythology (Not Percy Jackson related) (In progress)

Shut Your Quiznak! | Voltron (completed)

Hello Megan! | Young Justice (comopleted)

Demigods | Percy Jackson (in progress)

Plus Ultra | Boku No Hero (in progress)

Here i rant about things
1800-POISON

You can follow me on instagram I guess.
@burnt.patchwork