Callie and Meredith nodded before leaving the room.

"You want to watch a movie or something?" Erin said.

"I think I just want to sleep," Arizona said quietly. Erin nodded.

"Want me and Archie to go or stay?" she asked.

"Go. Please," Arizona said.

Erin nodded and walked to the bed, holding her arms out for Archie.

"C'mon, baby. Let's go downstairs and tidy up before Zozo gets home. You wanna see Zozo?" Erin said.

"No," Archie whined, leaning his head against Arizona's chest.

"Mommy has to sleep. C'mon," Erin said.

"No," Archie whined, clinging to Arizona.

"Archie, please," Erin said.

"Archie, go with mama," Arizona said soothingly.

"No, you," Archie pouted, tears filling his eyes.

"Archie, downstairs. Please," Erin said.

"No!" Archie cried.

Erin looked between Archie and Arizona, both of whom were close to tears.

"He can stay," Arizona said after a few seconds. "He can stay," she said again.

"Okay. Uh, I'll go down, then," Erin mumbled, motioning towards the door. "Call me if you need anything. He's due a feed in an hour," she said.

"Okay," Arizona said.

Erin stepped out of the room and closed the door, walking downstairs.

She headed into the kitchen and stared at the mess everywhere.

Tears filled in her eyes as she saw just how neglected the house was following everything that had gone on. Mark and Lexie had died. Derek lost function in one of his hands. Arizona lost her leg. Cristina was halfway across the country and Meredith and Erin were barely holding it together.

A tear dropped onto her cheek but she wiped it away, forcing the tears back as she started sorting the laundry into piles of dirty and clean, and then who the clean ones belonged to so she could take them to the right rooms or put them in boxes for Meredith to take to the new house.

Erin didn't feel like she could cry right now because everybody else seemed to be having it worse than she was. She had left the plane crash with minor physical injuries, compared to the others. She couldn't be broken over the crash because if she was, she wouldn't be able to deal with everything going on.

"How is... how is the investigation going?" Derek sighed. He, Meredith, Callie, Owen, Erin, the hospital lawyer and the representative from the airline were sat in the conference room of the hospital. Callie was there for Sofia as she was Mark's next of kin, Owen was there for Cristina and Erin was standing in for herself and Arizona.

"Have they found what caused the crash?" Meredith said.

"The investigation could take years. That's why we want to help you put this tragedy behind you," the rep said.

"I think you mean, your clients would like to put it behind them," their lawyer said.

"So, I am authorized at this time to propose a onetime settlement. Bayview aeronautics takes your loss seriously. Now, the settlement agreement must be unanimous, and it releases Bayview aeronautics from any and all other claims, known or unknown, but... most important, it will allow you to put this painful time behind you and move on with your lives," the rep said, sliding a piece of paper to Derek.