Chapter 10: Tory and Miguel?!

Start from the beginning

I see hawk pass us. Me and Tory shake our heads talking to moon and Aisha for a bit.

I decided to sit in front of Miguel. He didn't even notice me. I shake my head as I see Tory now in front is us, she had a plate. "Want the rest of this brownie sundae?" She asks Miguel. "I'm not gonna lie to you, I already ate the brownie" she continues to say.

"And the whipped cream and most of the hot fudge" she says. I smile a bit looking at Miguel. He looks at me then back at tory. "So, you saved me the melted ice cream?" He asks. "Sounds good" I say. "Yeah, the best part" she replies. Miguel chuckles. "I'll take that" I say grabbing the ice cream plate off Torys hand.

She chuckles pulling up a chair next to me. "Seriously, what are you working on?" I ask Miguel, taking a sip of the melted ice cream. "Um"

"What?! Is it something dirty?!" Tory asked, she laughs. "No, it's nothing dirty!" He replies. My smile kind of fades away, it sounded like they where..kinda flirting. "Show me. Come on!" She says.

"I could use a girls opinion on this, actually" he says. I shot my head up. "Uhm I'm gonna go use the bathroom be right back" I say. They both look at me as I walk off.

LATER:

Once I got back from the bathroom. Miguel and Tory where talking. Looks like they are having a good time. "Hey, I'm gonna leave" I say to Aisha and Moon. "Why what's up?" Aisha asks me. I look down grabbing my backpack. "Nothing, I'm just a bit tired. Bye guys" I say. "Bye call me!" Moon says , and with that I bike home.

LATER THAT NIGHT, 8:14 pm:

I just got back from Senseis apartment, he needed help with his computer. I changed into some comfy clothes and head to the living room with my Grandma. "Hey grandma watcha watching?" I ask her as she was watching something on the tv.

"A drama series" she says with her eyes glued to the tv. I laugh. I get a call from Miguel. "I'll be back lemme take this!" I say. She nods. I run to my room slowly closing it. I sit at my desk.

I pick up the call. "Hey Miguel! What's up?" I ask, acting like I was just not upset with him "flirting with Tory". "Oh my gosh hi hi! So uhm... me and Tory kissed and... WHERE DATING!" He says very happy.

I couldn't believe the words I just heard come out of his mouth. Sensei told me to shoot my shot the same day Miguel got a girlfriend. I was gonna ask Miguel tomorrow on a date, but great. Now he's dating Tory.

I felt my cheeks get red and hot and I felt tears dripping down my face. "Y/n? You there?" Miguel asks me threw the phone line. I sniffle. "Yeah uhm, sorry I dropped my phone" I say. "Oh..well. Now you know!! I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna call Tory!" He says.

"Oh, okay bye Miguel" I say. "Peace" and with that he ends the call. I just sit on my bed crying, until I decided to call Johnny. He picks up in a jiff. "Hey kiddo what's wrong?" He says.

"Well...Tory and Miguel are dating..I really like Miguel I really do and now I don't know what to do I just really wanted him~" I say breaking down at the end. "Hey hey hey! It's okay! I'm pretty sure they aren't gonna last long anyway...you can get someone way better then that dork trust me" Sensei says. I laugh. "Thank you so much" I say. "Anytime"

NEXT DAY, AT THE DOJO:

I kind of avoided Miguel. He talked to me but I mostly responded with an "ok". Hawk knows about Tory and Miguel now.

I was currently fighting Miguel in a match as everyone watched. Sensei knew the tension, so he let me fight Miguel to get my anger out with him dating Tory. When it should of been ME. But Miguel doesn't know that.