Chapter 3

Russian- italics

Normal-Japanese

English- Bold

(I hope you guys enjoy)

Recap

"You don't have to say it I know that was not good enough I know I could have done much better than that I'm sorry" I said.

Hinata POV

"Hey Shoyo are you sure your ok" Victor said. I turned my head away "Yes I'm fine" I said. I can't look them in the eyes and lie it's just to much I think I would start crying if I do. "Shoyo your lying" Yurio said. "No I'm not trust me I'm really fine" I said. "Look me in the eyes and say that then I will believe you" Yurio said. I couldn't I just couldn't, I can't look him the eyes. "Look we are always here to talk so can you stop lying to us so we can help you" Yurio said. "I don't need any help. I'm gonna go get some fresh air" I said. I left the rink and stood outside after about 20 minutes I was about to go inside until I heard someone call out to me. "Chibi-chan!!!" I turned to see none other than the great King. "Oh hey great king what are you doing here" I asked. "I came here just to skate around for a little bit earlier but they said it was rented for a few hours, now I'm here to check and see if it's open again" He said. "Oh sorry it's not yet.... Hold on one sec" I said walking into the rink. I'm gonna ask to use the second rink since Yurio is done using it. "Yuuri can I use the second rink for a little bit" I said. "Sure we will come get you when it's time to leave" He said. "Ok" I said and ran back outside. "I got permission to use the second rink but it's only gonna be me and you I hope that's ok" I said nervous. "Sure thank you I have been wanting to skate all day" he said.

We walked into the rink and he started putting on his ice skates. "Hey Chibi-chan?" He said. "Yes?" "Are you ok" he asked. "Of course" I said not making eye contacted once again. "hmm um ok but just know that your my friend and I would never judge you for anything. Just know you can talk to me ok" he said. 

Victor POV (Only for a tiny bit)

"I want to make sure he is ok" I said. "Fine we can spy on him just make sure not to get us caught" Yuuri said. "YES! lets go" I said. We all started walking to the second rink but we heard another voice besides Shoyo.  We heard what he said to Shoyo and it was beautiful. "I like him do you think that will be Shoyo's future husband" I whispered. "Honestly yeah they would make an adorable couple" Yuuri said. We decided that we would sneak in and sit in the seats farthest away from them so they won't see that were there.

Back to..

Hinata POV

I want to get something off my chest at least and he seems so kind. I don't know why but every time I see him my heart speeds up super fast and I can't think straight sometimes and I just want to run and hug him. But that would be weird. I decided that I would tell him something about me that only 3 people know about me. "Um Great King" "Call me Tooru" he said. "well then you have to call me Shoyo, Oh and um Tooru if I tell you something about me you won't treat me different right" I asked. "Of course" He said. "If I tell you this you can never tell another soul ok" I said. "I promise" He said holding up his pinky finger. I took it and I started to tell him. "Ok so you know how no one knows the real identity of that famous figure skater Shoto Hina" I said. "Yes he really amazing I have been watching him since he first debuted" he said. I blushed when I heard him say that 'Well thanks for the indirect complement I guess'. "Well I know his identity" I said. "Really that's so cool who is he wait you don't have to tell me if your not allowed to" he said. "Actually I want to tell that um it's me" I said very nervous. "FOR REAL YOUR SHOTO HINA!!!!" he screamed. "Um yes please don't tell anyone, I just wanted to get that off my chest and um I trust you" I said. "Well how about you show me something" He said. The fact that he wasn't treating me different made me so happy I forgot all of my problems in that moment. "OK!" I said super happy. Before I went to the ice I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back he made me feel super safe and I started blushing a tiny bit because I didn't expect him to hug me back. "Can I show you the routine I made myself, I wanted to show Victor, Yuuri and Yurio but I just don't think It's good enough yet" I said. "Of course you can show me and I would feel honored to be the first one to see this routine" He said. "Ok thank you" I said. I walked on to the ice and got into my first position I had Tooru press play on the music for me when it started I waited a moment then began.

(Pretend that is Shoyo)

"That was beautiful Shoyo" He said. "Um thank you" I said shyly. "Did you make that for someone, I'm just asking because of the song choice and some of the moves you did" He said. "Um actually I um made this for you..." I said silently but loud enough for him to hear. "Really" He asked shocked. "Um yeah when I met you for the first time um I don't know I just got ideas" I said with my head down. "Well those ideas turned into something beautiful and thank you so much" He said looking into my eyes. We are very close and we were just staring for a few seconds until... "SHOYO THAT WAS AMAZING AND SO ADORABLE!!!!!" Victor came running down to us and me and Tooru looked away from each other blushing. "How long Were you guys there for" I asked. "Um maybe like a few seconds after you came in here" Victor said. "Oh and we heard EVERYTHINGGGG!" Yurio said. "Everythingggg?" I asked. "Everything" he said. "You guys are so embarrassing" I said covering my face. "Aww we know you love us" Victor said. "So Shoyo are you gonna introduce us to your 'friend'." Yuuri said putting quotations around the word friend. "this is Oikawa Tooru" I said. "Nice to meet you can we call you Tooru? Yuuri asked. "Of course" he said. "I'm Yuuri Katsuki" "I'm Victor Nikiforov" "That's Yuri Plisetsky But we call him Yurio so they don't get confused" I said. "Which I never agreed to" he said. "So Shoyo that routine was awesome  you must really like Tooru over here to make something like that "Victor said with a smirk. "Shut up, and can I try another routine you gave me last week?" I asked. "Sure go ahead" he said.

(Pretend that's Shoyo)

Yurio POV (real quick

"You really make Shoyo very happy keep doing that ok he has a rough time with more than you know so just keep being there for him and keep him happy" I said. "Of course I care about Shoyo a lot he means the world to me and that fact that he can brighten up anyone's day just by being there make's me love him even more." He said. "Oh so your in love with Shoyo good to know" I said. "Wait no I-I didn't mean to say that... just please don't tell him please!!" He said. "Hmm I will think about it. I said then walked over to Yuuri.

Hinata POV

"That was really awesome Shoyo you could really see your were having fun out there" Yuuri said. "You really were amazing out there Shoyo" Tooru said. "Um T-Thank you" I said blushing. "Well guys it's getting late I say we call it the day" Victor said. "Do you need a ride home Shoyo" Victor asked. When I heard he was taking me home my eyes widened if he takes me home then I will have to see her again and who knows what she's gonna do to me. "Your staying with us tonight Sho" Yurio said. "R-Really" I asked scared. "Yes now calm down ok take a deep breath" he said. I took a deep breath before walking over to Yurio and giving him a hug. "Thank you" I whispered in his ear. "No problem I just want you safe" He whispered back and after a few seconds I released him from the hug. "Hey Tooru would you like to come to Shoyo's practices from now on?" Victor asked. "Sure if that's ok with Shoyo" He said. "Um sure" I said. "Ok great the next one is tomorrow and I will have Shoyo send you a picture of his schedule" Yuuri said. "Ok great. I have to go now I will see you guys tomorrow bye" he said but before walking away he gave me a hug and whispered "You did great today I can't wait to see you tomorrow". "Bye guys see you tomorrow" He said and then left. "Welp time for us to go home now" Yurio said. They new from the moment when I got scared that my mother was home but they knew not to say anything about it right now. We all went home and got some rest after dinner of course and I texted Tooru goodnight before I fell asleep.

1611 words

I really hope you guys enjoyed Peace