"Uraraka, did you want another—oh." Your mother had poked her head out from the kitchen, expression softening once her eyes fell over your two figures, interlocked on the couch. "Back already?" she asked.

You nodded, shaking out the blanket so that it covered the both of you. "Yeah. I didn't care for the people there."

"I see." She nodded once, turning to head back towards her office.

"Hey, mom?"

"Yes?"

"I have a boyfriend," you declared. Her eyes widened just so, but her smile never faltered. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, humming in approval.

"I know, sweetie. I was just waiting for you to tell me."

[Monday, 6:47 AM]

Me:

Morning :) We have our written exam today. You nervous?

Katsuki:

Morning. And no, as if.

The fuck do I have to be nervous about?

Me:

I guess nothing, since you're really smart. I'm feeling a lot better though, considering that I had you as my tutor.

Even if you were pretty mean

Katsuki:

I wasn't mean.

Eat shit

Me:

ew no thx

Katsuki:

die

Me:

Miss you too :')

Katsuki:

Were you always this annoying?

Me:

Yes

Katsuki:

Well fuck my life.

Meet me outside class a bit early?

Me:

Okay!

[...]

You were hardly ever early for class, and when you were, you preferred to spend your extra time inside, talking to your classmates. Nonetheless, you were feeling a bit giddy at the notion that you and Katsuki had set up your own private, 'meet-up' time, away from the others. You didn't mind arriving early if it meant you got to spend more time with him.

"Morning, loser."

You felt two fingers flick you on the forehead, prompting you to glance up from your phone. Katsuki was standing in front of you, one hand in his pocket; the other was retracting itself from your frame. You furrowed your brows at him.

"Good morning," you grumbled, rubbing at the sore patch of skin. "Did you really have to flick me?"

He shrugged. "You were staring at your phone with a zoned-out, moronic expression, totally unaware of your surroundings. How could I not flick you?"

"Your charm knows no bounds, I see. Anyways," You smoothed out your skirt, smiling up at him. "How are you feeling?"

"Same as always," Katsuki replied passively. When he saw the little pout forming on your lips, he sighed. "You know what I mean. Better, of course. Obviously better, after we dealt with that shit."

"Good. I feel much better, too."

You leaned back against the wall, a scarce few meters away from the massive class 1-A door. Students were slowly trickling into the halls now, though it was nothing like the usual hustle and bustle of morning rush-hour. You'd arrived early enough to avoid the throngs.

"...You look pretty today."

"Eh?"

You blinked hurriedly, certain that your ears must've been deceiving you. Katsuki scowled, dragging his foot across the tiled flooring. His cheeks were flushed bright red.

"You heard me," he muttered, "So don't make me say it again. This is just that, you know? I'm trying to be...nicer, or whatever the fuck. For you."

"Oh. Wow." You honestly didn't know what else to say. For someone like Katsuki, you realized just how much it took for him to swallow his pride and dole out compliments offhand. You didn't even think you looked all that great today, considering how much of a hurry you'd been in to get ready. It was strange, though. His words made you feel like you'd never been prettier.

"Thank you, Katsuki-kun." You blushed in turn, fiddling with the hem of your skirt. "Um, for what it's worth, I think you also look really nice today. Y-you always do, though."

"S-shut up," he snapped back, cheeks only glowing more profusely. "Weirdo."

You swallowed hard, chest beating against your ribcage. There was none of the unpleasant aura from before, but you now felt at a genuine loss as to how to behave around him. The fact that you'd set aside your differences and agreed to look at one another properly—you suddenly felt nervous around him, in a way you never had before. The whole 'butterflies in your stomach' sensation was actually real, you could attest to that.

"You still nervous?" Katsuki asked, cocking a brow at you sideways. You blinked, confused. It actually took you a moment to remember—

"The exam," you shuddered, clutching your sides. "Yeah. I'm still nervous. I get test anxiety sometimes."

"The fuck's that?"

You frowned. "It's like...even though I've prepared for it a good deal, and I'm comfortable with the material overall, when I get to writing the actual test, I sometimes mess up. Because I start overthinking things, and get in my head, and then before I've realized it, time's already up."

Katsuki scratched at the back of his head. "Sounds dumb."

"Wow, thanks."

"You'll be fine. Relax," he chuckled, lightly bumping your shoulder. "Don't give me those puppy eyes. You were tutored by yours truly." He pressed his thumb flush against his chest, smirking back at you. What you would do to have that kind of confidence.

You smiled wistfully, still not entirely convinced. Katsuki leaned forward and gave your cheek a quick poke. "You'll ace this," he promised. "We'll ace this. Alright?"

"Okay. You're right."

More and more people had taken to filling up the halls now. Katsuki gestured towards the classroom with a flick of his wrist, and you started trailing behind him. He looked back over his shoulder, grinning coyly.

"Besides, if you ever feel like you're losing focus during the exam, just imagine me yelling at you to hurry up and get your shit together. I'm sure that'll give you the boost of motivation you need."

You sighed. "More like it'll give me nightmares..."

"The fuck did you say?!"