instagram - two

minimaximoff: i miss you forever pietro

36 likes

comments are disabled for this post

-

minimaximoff: i wish i could stay here forever

42 likes

comments are disabled for this post

-

minimaximoff: duty calls32 likes

32 likes

comments are disabled for this post

-

minimaximoff: now where's the netflix password?68 likes

68 likes

comments are disabled for this post

-

sofiarusso started following minimaximoff

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As Wanda slid away the last of her books, aligning them on the miniature book case adorning her room, her senses peaked at footsteps treading slowly down the hall. "Hello?"

"Hi." Soft spoken and polite, a greeting was returned but still nobody appeared at her bedroom door. "I heard you wanted the Netflix password."

"It was just a-" Her breath caught in her throat at the sight of the petite brunette that came into sight. Tan skin, soft brunette locks and shy smile on her face. "-joke."

"That's ok. Things can get pretty boring round here when the world isn't ending. Can I-" She gestured into the room and Wanda could only nod her head, seemingly gone mute. She wracked her brain for a name. There was a Natasha but Tony called her a red head. Perhaps Maria? But she was so sure Pepper had told her she was in her 30's and there was no way this woman wasn't in her 20's.

Like she sensed her inner turmoil, the pretty brunette turned around with the remote in her hand. "It's Sofia, by the way. You can call me Sof tho, most of them do."

"Wanda. Wanda Maximoff."

"It's nice to finally meet you. Tony spoke highly about you and your brother-" Before she could even finish her sentence, FRIDAY echoed an alert before speaking.

"Sorry to interrupt, Agent Russo. But we have a situation in training room three."

"What's the situation?" Her shoulders stiffened, her back bolted up right and the polite smile had dropped from her face as she fell in to work mode.

"I'm afraid Agent Mason has had an accident with Agent Swan. Agent Hill sent out the order for you to deal with them."

"Of course she did." Sofia mumbled. "I'm on my way. I'm sorry to cut this short Wanda but maybe if you're free, I can give you a tour of the compound later. If you can find your way to the living room and ask FRIDAY to give me a shout, I'm sure I can show you round."

"Oh. Um- Yes, thank you."

"See you then Wanda."

"Wait- I- How do I give 'a shout' to FRIDAY?" Her nose scrunches as her Sokovian accent and misunderstood phrase tumbles clumsily from her lips.

"She knows who you are. Just tell her to tell me when you're ready."

"Great. I- Thank you."

"No problem Maximoff. Welcome home."