V-"You wont understand.Your brain works in business stuff only.Not in case of heart."

She got Pranush and frowned at his words as he went ahead.

The dinner went good with Satyam gelling well with Vivaan cracking jokes.For fun loving person he was in his 50s.Priyam and Varna was used to him but they also couldnt stop themselves from laughing.The dessert arrived and Pranush was sitting on baby chair between his mother and father.He got excited seeing chocolate cake and looked at Varna.

Varna took him on her lap and tickled his tummy at which he chuckled.Satyam adored this sight and exchanged looks with Priyam.All this time Vivaan was having his ice cream and didnt miss to notice looks duo shared.He could feel something was there between two.

V-"Ahem so Satyam uncle.You keep visiting here right."

S-"Yeah Vivaan.Before I used to come here spending weeks.But its been long I stayed for such long time.Im glad I could meet both of you this time.I told Priyam when Varna comes I have to meet her and this little fellow too."

Pranush was enjoying taste of cream from cake.As Varna fed him tiny dots of cream.he got irritated and wanted to have full cake at which all laughed.

P-"Varnaa he will be big foodie.Like mother haa."

Vivaans face sobered bit remembering Ramya.How she used to love food and he could never forget that.Varna just smiled lightly and took baby to wash his face.Priyam felt awkward and she didnt knew why she said that.To make situation lighter Satyam started again but Priyam felt bad.

S-"Okay Vivaan.That was really nice meeting you.All I heard from Priyam you were gentleman but.You are an amazing guy."

V-"Im glad to meet you too Sir.In fact you have to promise me whenever you visit Hyderabad.You have to meet us."

S-"Well I do promise on that."

V-"But not alone.With Chitti for sure."

Satyams face turned red and he looked down trying to hide expression on his face.Priya got meaning but she coughed and diverted topic.

At night Varna was packing her stuff when Priyam came to her giving smile.She helped with things and stopped suddenly.

P-"Varna.Im sorry."

Var-"Chitti.Why?"

P-"Look I.I didnt knew what happened to me and why I said like that.Sorry ma.Please dont take it to heart."

Var-"I will take your words to heart.You have gone mad."

She shook her head and closed zip of bag keeping it down.Priyam held her hand and made her sit on bed.She saw nothing in Varnas eyes.But she felt guilty.

P-"Varna I."

Var-"You didnt say anything wrong Chitti.Ramya is Pranus mother.No one can change this truth.I know."

Priyam hugged her shutting her eyes.Varna shut her eyes too and smiled.

P-"My baby has grown up.I can see that now.She has learned to handle situations.Im proud of you Varna."

Var-"Leave all this.Tell me.When are you coming back.With Satyam Uncle."

P-"What?"

Var-"I know Im not good at these stuff but.I can see love for you in his eyes.And same in his eyes too.I always had doubt but never shared with you because I was waiting.If you can feel you can share with me.Seems like you dont consider sharing your secrets with me anymore."

P-"Varna no.You know that well right.Whom do I have that close except you.Satyam and I.Yeah.Since time I met him I had mixed feelings Varna.I mean I dont know.I do feel good spending time with him.Sharing my thoughts and I do miss his presence in my life when he is not around."