V-"What.Cant I hold my wifes hand?"

He held again and started teasing her.For change she was wearing loose kurta and pajama.Which he missed seeing her in since they came here.Wet locks of hair and simple kohl under her eyes.These were enough to give him hard time.

Var-"Ouch."

Both shifted their attention to little one.Who looked angry trying to grab attention of his parents.From some time.His tiny fists caught Varnas hair but soon he tried to peck her hair.Which made duo laugh.Varna took him in her lap and showered some kisses on him.

V-"Look at this fellow.Stealing kisses after doing this."

Pr-"Ammaa.Paanu play go round."

Var-"Yes me and my Pranu will play now.First we need to wear new dress okay."

Pr-"naii.Naii Pranu no dreshh."

V-"Look at him.Started with tantrum.Come here."

Pr-"Naiii.Naii."

Varna smiled and went to get clothes for him.While Vivaan had to bear brunt of Junior Reddy who was hitting his legs and arms.

V-"Look at his tummy.Oww.Have to put him on diet."

Var-"Please.Why do you keep on saying this.He is baby now."

V-"So what.See his hands and legs.And these cheeks.He has to learn how to be fit from now only."

Var-"Yes why not.He should get abs and muscles.As if you have them."

She was done getting clothes out of little one.Who was in nice mood getting rid of clothes.He stood with fingers inside mouth grinning at his father.Vivaan had his mouth open with remarks of his wife.

V-"Wait.What did you say?Dont I look fit to you?You said I dont have abs and muscles."

Var-"My kanna will wear yellow and orange today.See amma got this for you.Like it?"

He clapped and jumped showing his happiness.Vivaan came to them and kept on urging her.

V-"Varna what did you say?Look at me."

Var-"Vivaan what."

V-"Dont I look fit to you?You still need to figure out my muscles and abs.Even after we."

She kept her hands on his lips.Becoming red and left from there with Pranush.

Var-"Lunch is ready come down.Shameless."

He made face and soon realized how she was teasing her.

The last day for their stay in Sydney.Varna felt blessed and calm from heart that these days she spent there.Sorting out misunderstanding with Vivaan.Both spending enough time trying to discover each other and small momments of joy she spent with Priyam too.But it made her sad thinking that they have to leave tomorrow.Priyam wanted to host last dinner there for them.So they were going out for night.

Pranush was all ready sitting on bed.Varna brushing her hair while Vivaan was wearing his watch.

V-"Varna did you take gift.I got that day."

Var-"Yeah its there.But I took one for Satyam Uncle.Not for Chitti.We can give to her tomorrow."

V-"yeah.By the way this Satyam Uncle.You met him before?"

Var-"Yeah.Few times when I used to come here.But he keeps on travelling for work purpose.He is in town this time so thought to meet him for dinner.He can meet you also."

Vivaan gave nod and thought of something.She could see coy smile on his face.

Var-"What?Why that smile."