"Shh!" Marnette shushed her.

"Wait! What do I even say?!" I began to panic. I hadn't thought this through all the way. "I haven't planned this conversation out!"

It rang a few times, and I quietly panicked to myself. Marinette and Alya were smiling the whole time in anticipation, though they seemed a bit disheartened when it was sent to voicemail.

"Hey, this is Adrien's voicemail. Leave a message!" A beep followed directly after, and there was a moment of silence before I figured out what to say.

"Uh, hey Adrein! Er, I guess, Adrien's voicemail. It's [Y/n], the girl from your class. Well I guess you'd know who I was, because we're in the same class! Haha!" Why am I so nervous? Looking over to Alya and Marinette, they were giving me thumbs ups, but I just couldn't do it. "Uh, yeah! So call me or like text me if you want later! Bye!"

I tossed my phone down onto the bed face down, groaning and burying my head in my hands. Alya and Marinette glanced at each other and sighed. Then they gave me a look.

"What? I got nervous! You rushed me into this!" I threw my hands up in the air, though I knew freezing up and sounding stupid was my fault. "What was I supposed to say? 'Hey Adrien, it's [Y/n]! I've totally got a huge crush on you ever since that day in the rain when you gave me your umbrella, but since I've got such a huge crush and think you're so amazing, I get nervous when I talk to you and was hoping I would sound less stupid if I couldn't see your face when I talked!' Pretty stupid, right?"

"If you wish to hear your message, press one. If you wish to erase your message, press two."

"Oh my god!" I screamed, beginning to freak out as I glanced at the phone.

"Press two!" Both Alya and Marinette shouted in unison. I dove forward, picking up my phone in a hurry. I quickly pressed onto the keypad, and the three of us let out sighs of relief.

"Message saved. Goodbye."

I sat frozen in my spot, just staring at my phone.

"[Y/n]? Snap out of it!" Marinette snapped her fingers in front of my eyes, making me blink several times. "It's not as bad as you think."

I wailed, flopping off my chair and collapsing onto my back in the space between the two girls on the bed. I covered my eyes with my arm, being sure not to turn over so I didn't squish Ellie in hiding.

"Ok, maybe it is bad. But you were gonna have to tell him one of these days, one way or another," ALya said. I lifted my arm, looking over to her. "Think of it this way. No more secrets."

"The voicemail literally recorded the whole conversation," I frowned a her.

"Big deal!" Marinette dismissed it.

"I told him I had a crush on him, and dated the start of it." I sat up, looking between the two. "I'll die of shame if he hears that message! If I remember, the school schedule said that the gym is occupied by the fencing class at this time of the day. Isn't Adrien in fencing?"

"He's probably still in his lesson, which means there's a bit of time before he hears it," Marinette nodded. Her and Alya were brainstorming, then Marinette snapped her fingers. "That's it! You can go get his phone and delete the message!"

"I can't just go through his things! That's. like, an invasion of privacy," I shook my head, Marinette nodding. Then I thought as I looked at my phone, reading the time. "Hm, maybe I can wait for him to get out of fencing and just talk to him then?"

The three of us ran downstairs, me grabbing my shoes and things along the way. I grabbed my bag, which had one cookie left for Ellie when she got hungry.