Chapter one

Chapter one: the water bending master

No one knew about your powers so u are safe :p—————————————————-Time skip>y/n's pov>

—————————————————-
Time skip>y/n's pov>

You heard that you had to come, so you came and saw the avatar's group with two of your friends from the southern water tribe.

Leader 1: tonight, we celebrate the arrival of our brother and sister from the southern water tribe. And they had brought with them someone very special, someone who many of us believed disappointed from the world until now... the avatar.

Everyone in the room: *claps*

Leader 1: we also celebrate my daughter's and her friend's 16th birthday. Princess yue and y/n is now of marrying age.

Yue and y/n: thank you father/friend.

Yue: may the great ocean and moon spirits watch over us during these troubled times.

Leader 1: now, master Pali and his students will perform!

You didn't care since of the sexism of the water tribe and she didn't care if you had the quirk all and everyone thought that you were a non bender but you weren't  a bender at all.

You and yue went to sit down and she sat next to sokka, and you can clearly see that he was blushing when she came and you giggled at that but quiet down.

Sokka: hi there sokka, southern water tribe.

Yue: very nice to meet you.

Sokka: so uh. . . You're a princess right, huh?! You know, back in my tribe, I'm kind of a prince myself.

Katara: ha! The prince of what?!

Sokka: a lot of things do you mind? I'm trying to have a conversation here.

Katara: *bows* my apologies, prince sokka.

You both looked at him, sokka looked and said quickly "so, it looks like I'm gonna be in town for a while. I'm thinking we (yue x sokka) do an activity together?"

Yue: do an activity?!

Katara whispered to sokka but you didn't hear so you tuned it out.

<the next day: time skip to the attack on the north>

————————-1————————-
Word count: 346 words
Chapter two coming up