Try Not To Laugh [chapter 24]

Start from the beginning

"Bye—" Mikasa started laughing.

"Oh shut up!" Connie groaned.

The camera was still running as Connie set up, though in the actual video that part would more than likely be edited out since there wasn't anything interesting happening. There were a few mini interactions here and there, but none of them were worth screen time. Annie did make sure there were towels in a wide range of the area so water wouldn't get everywhere, though there was a rough 40% chance that the towels would actually catch all of the water.

"Ready!" Connie gave a thumbs up.

"Alright, begin after all of us have water in our mouths," Armin said before grabbing his water bottle and putting it to his lips.

Everybody— besides Connie— put water in their mouths, waiting for Connie to begin. You all stared at him amused, watching as he brought out a stool and sat down on it. Armin then started the timer.

"So me and this girl were fucking one time—" Connie started to say, only to get cut off by you, Annie, Sasha, Eren, and Jean spitting out your water. The five of you started laughing, some more than others.

"What the—? I haven't even told the joke yet!" Connie whined.

"Wait— you fucking a girl wasn't the joke?!" Jean asked, his eyes widening slightly.

Marco and Mikasa were out next, spitting out his water from Jean's reaction.

"What Connie said wasn't even funny, but the fact that you all thought him sleeping with a girl was a joke!" Marco wheezed, wiping the leftover water from his mouth off.

"I genuinely thought that was the joke," Annie commented, her lips tugged upwards into a small smile.

Armin was the only one left, his face turning red as he tried to keep in the water as best he could. There were a few strained sounds coming from him as tears welled up on his eyes. However, he ultimately lost when water started trickling down his nose which only caused him to send water flying out of his mouth.

"I tried. I really did," Armin managed in between laughs, the color of his face slowly getting paler and back to it's original color.

"You did good. You were so good to the point you had water coming out of your nose," Sasha laughed, "I don't know how you managed to do it though..."

"Me neither," Armin said, calming himself down from his laughing attack.

"Who's next?" Connie grumbled, obviously pissed that he didn't get to tell the joke he actually wanted to tell.

"Can I go?" Mikasa asked.

"Sure thing," Armin nodded.

Mikasa did the same as Connie, fixing the stool so it was more comfortable before sitting down on it.

"Ready," she nodded, waiting for when she saw Armin start the timer before proceeding with her joke.

"How do you get the smell of a child's blood out of your basement?" Mikasa asked.

"Hm?" Armin hummed, not wanting to have to spit out his water to answer, but Mikasa knew this and took that as her cue to continue.

"I don't know, I was asking for a friend..."

"Pft—" you and Annie spit out your water at the same time, the others taking a moment to comprehend before either laughing along or struggling to keep on the water.

"Come on, Eren and Marco, you know it was funny," Connie dragged on, trying to convince the two to laugh even though it wouldn't benefit him in any way, shape, of form.