"Harry!" 

It sounds from afar, however, for once I couldn't care less. I arrive at an open spot and almost immediately someone, or well something knocks me over. All the air get pushed out of my lungs as I feel two paws on my chest. Saliva drips out of his beak on my cheek, his teeth coming closer by the second. His nails are deeply in my chest and I can feel the hot blood on my body. 

"Ginny!" 

It is Molly I can hear her screaming her daughter's name, hoping she will come back. 

"What do we have here?" 

She brushes away some of my hair revealing my face, making her eyes go wide. "Oh my, oh my... We have been searching for you for a while now, little Black-" "It is Lacey and back off!" I spit the words into her face causing the wolf... Fenrir Greyback to put more pressure. I gasp for air. 

"Stupefy!" 

I roll over the moment the pressure disappears, coughing, panting hoping oxygen will find my lungs fast. Potter and Ginny start firing spells and the death eaters do the same, completely ignoring me. 

Control. I need to find my control again. Wheat starts to die around us as I try to take back control. I really need to find a way to get more grip on my magic.

"Crucio!" 

The curse hits me and I want to scream. It feels like every nerve in my body is set on fire.

"Stop it!" I breathe finding my strength again. My fist clenches and the spell stops as Bellatrix Lestrange grunts in pain. 

Suddenly everything goes really fast, I feel two warm arms around me and the death eaters disappear. "Lacey, are you okay?" I recognise Tonks' voice, the woman who accompanied Remus Lupin. 

"Tonks, is she okay?" 

I gasp for air again, somehow I can't breathe and I don't know why. I am on my knees trying to get up, my eyes focus on the blood streaming past my arms to the ground. 

"Tonks?!" 

"Bring them to the house, and go home. It is a full moon, Remus. I will fix this." 

I wipe my forehead with one of my hands, feeling tired because this long day took a lot of energy. The scent of blood arrives at my nostrils and the panic takes over again. My eyes move to my hands, which are covered in blood, his blood. 

"Don't die on me, Riv-" I whisper losing reality almost completely. 

"Lacey? Lace, stay with me okay? Tell me what happened!" Tonks helps me back to my back, now we are both facing the claw marks. "Greyback-" I gulp not being able to talk normally. 

"Listen to me, Lacey. I need to know how deep he went, I need to know if I need to take you away because of the full moon... This is going to hurt-" 

Without warning, she pushes her finger on the wound making me scream. Tears pool in my eyes. My screams echo over the whole wheat field and I know they can hear it at the Burrow. 

My eyes roll back as my consciousness slowly slips away. 

"Vulnera Sanentur" Tonks starts mumbling. "Hold on, Lacey. Your safe, it's not deep. After a while, you won't even notice anything, only a beautiful scar that will show you are a survivor. Hold on."

When she's done she helps me up. I still feel week, but at least I can breathe again. 

"Do you think you can walk?"

She doesn't wait for an answer and lays one of my arms around her shoulder, to help me. I barely walk, I mostly slide with my legs over the ground. 

"It is okay, hold on, we are almost there." 

I want to go to sleep. I am tired. 

I smell the fire before I can see it. A cough escapes my mouth as the smoke reaches my lungs. My eyes wander to the place I was supposed to sleep. Everyone is running around trying to stop it from spreading. 

The youngest daughter is the first one who sees us, Mr Weasley is treating her burns. She brushes her dad off and stands, making her way to us. 

"Ginny help me get her somewhere safe-" 

"It hurts-" I swallow, my throat is very painful. 

"Mom! We need help here!" 

I can only hear the voices as I don't have the energy to look up to the faces. 

"Lacey!" 

"Fred, back off! She needs mom-" 

Ginny states angrily. 

"Your sister is right, you need to get out of my way, Fred." 

That's the last thing I hear before losing my consciousness.

~

I feel tired, but the pain is gone. When I move my body, I notice it is stiff, however without any pain. My eyes flutter open, only to close right after as the sun hurts my eyes. After a while, I open them again. Luckily no one is here with me. I try to get up which takes me a moment. As I am finally up I start walking around the room. 

They found me. 

The door opens and the red-haired girl steps inside. "Are you okay?" "You saw-" I only state before sitting down on my bed again.