Chapter one

Hiya I've tried to get this chapter right thousands of times!!!

Enjoy..!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You know sometimes when you trip in assembly while everyone's watching? Or you fart in a test? Well that's embarrassing right? Well it's not half as bad as embarrassing as what just happened to me! Let

Me explain...

"Do you thing my vest looks dirty? Can you see the ketchup stain on it?" I asked, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"It looks like your wearing your vest." My best friend Amber scrunched up her nose cartoon-like.

"Well Robert will be downstairs with my bro so you know, dress to impress!" I said, pouting at my reflection.

"Well why don't you just wear normal clothes? I'm getting hungry here!" Amber said, rubbing her belly, all she ever thinks about is food!

"Yes we will get breakfast don't worry! If I wear normal clothes, he will know I tried to make an effort!" I said exasperated.

Amber rolled her eyes and walked out onto the landing. "I'm going downstairs." Amber stomped down the stairs.

"Wait, wait WAIT!" I chased Amber down the stairs and into our kitchen. "Don't ditch me o-" I stopped dead in the kitchen and came face to face with Robert. "Oh hi Robert." I blushed and stumbled over to the counter. Amber was already in the fridge, her face crammed with what I think was olives.

"You are such a pig Amber, I don't eat so much because I like to stay slim." I said, smiling at Rob.

"Don't you hate it when girls suffer just to look good?" Rob said as he popped a grape into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, I hate it when girls do that!" I said stealing Amber's chicken sandwich and munching on it elegantly.

Amber scowled at me, and quickly produced another sandwich and bit into it gingerly.

"So Robert how are you?" I asked as I sat next to him at the dinner table.

"Good." he said, tucking into some cereal. I sighed, if he wouldn't complement me I'd have to push him.

"My hair is SO mucked up." I said, batting my lashes.

"Oh well it looks ok." he said unenthusiastically.

"Really?" I said, my heart pounded in my chest. "Because I have just rolled right out of bed!" I lied. Amber snorted into her coke, and her face went bright red to match the coca-cola can. I watched her in disgust. She carried on laughing silently, so much her eyes started to water. I signalled her get out of the room, by nudging my head violently towards the door. But instead I ended up banging my head against Roberts.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I blushed as I rubbed my head; he mirrored my actions. Amber was now laughing so much, coke spurted from her nose and onto her pyjamas.

"Amber. A word." I said behind gritted teeth. Robert started to laugh a lot and I flushed harder. He slapped Amber on the back and through his explosion of laugher he said "You are so funny Amber!"

I glared at my best friend. I grabbed her hand and tried to yank her from the chair. Now seeing as Amber is always eating, she isn't very light. So when I yanked her hand, I fell back and skidded along the floor for a short period before hitting my head on one the cupboards. Before you knew it flour bursted from the cupboard, showering me with White flour.

I watched both Robert and Amber through my hair, as they stared at me silently, then erupting into giggles.

===(30 minutes later, and yes I had washed off all the flour!)===

"Chlo. Chlo? Chloe talk to meee!" Amber wailed. I brushed my wet hair into a tight pony tail and got an Alice-band to put back my fringe. I glared at her as she sat on my bed.

"Chloe seriously what did I do? You were the one that caused the flour to fall on your head, not me!" she complained, her arms reaching into her pockets for yet another Mars bar. I decided I was in a bad mood and just glared harder.

"Chloe. Don't glare at me just because you decided your in a bad mood." she said, taking a bite from her Mars bar. I watched her as a trickle of chocolate was smeared on her cheek.

"Fine I'll tell you what you did wrong! You were flirting!" I said furiously, throwing my brush down on the floor. I screamed in pain as the brush hit my foot. It throbbed red and a hairbrush shaped Mark appeared.

"I was not flirting! Coke spouted from my nose like a fountain for looneys sake!" Amber said. I chortled with laugher, but quickly stopped as I remembered I was meant to be angry with her. Amber had to use the word looney or anything like that in place of a swear word. She had to do this because she had a little sister that was starting to learn to speak.

"Yeah that's true... But the point is, he laughed when you did something funny, but when I accidentally did something funny, he just stared at me like a loon on loon pills.

"You got that from Angus, thongs and perfect snogging didn't you?" she said, licking the wrapper of her chocolate clean.

"Yes, but your not listening to what I'm trying to SAY!" I moaned. I gave up and collapsed onto my bed beside my best friend. Suddenly the door burst open and Robert and his best friend/my brother entered the room.

"Sure, waltz right in here. We're not getting changed or anything!" I threw a pillow at my brother matt, with him being a rugby player, he caught it and threw it at back at me.

"Your not getting changed." Matt said, he and Robert came further into my room. Matt sat on my bed next to Amber and Robert perched himself on the edge of my cluttered desk.

"Yeah well we could have been changing." I sighed and purposely sat next to Rob. "So Rob, what you doing today?" I batted my eye lashes like I've seen on TV.

"Dunno, me and matt might go out." he said.

"Oh because I brought two tickets to the cinema, and Amber's got things she needs to do, so you can come if you want?" I offered kindly.

"Oh you're doing something today?" Matt asked disappointed. I narrowed my eyes and looked at Amber for an answer to my brothers dangerous question.

"Yeah... I ... Need to... " Amber's eyes looked around my room for inspiration.

"Go to the gym. She's doing the London marathon soon so she is going to train." I said to save Amber. She smiled thankfully and dived into her pocket for yet another chocolate bar.

"Your training? I'm training too, because I'm in the rugby team, maybe we should go together?" my brother asked. It was obvious he was trying to prove that I was lying about the whole thing.

"Yeah I'd like that. " Amber said nervously.

"Cool." Matt said, his face ever so slightly red. He and rob stood up and went outside. Me and Amber stayed quiet until we heard their footsteps down the landing and into matts room.

"Sorry about that!" I said apologetically.

"It's alright! I wanna go to a gym anyway!" Amber shrugged. I giggled at my best friend, judging by her weight she had never seen a gym in her entire life.

I got the slight feeling Amber liked my brother a little too much. The thought made me squirm but it didn't matter because Matt didn't like her, he always dated girls the same age or older than himself! No way would he fall for a girl two years younger than him!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey so this is the first chapter. This style of writing is slightly different to my other book Spoilt? Me? But I think I prefer this style. !

Any please comment blah blah blah...... You know the drill! X