Wishes Do Come True, Sometimes

Chapter I

Lying on my bed listening to This Aint A Scene, Its An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy I heard a rustling outside my window. I walked over to it and opened the window to put my head out and look around. As I went to stick my head out the window something hit me right on the top of the head. "Ow, What the hell asswad?" I yelled. I didnt know who or what hit me all I knew was that now my head hurt like hell. I looked up to try and see who or what had hit me being careful not to move my head too much. When I was little I was hit in the head really hard and it caused some serious damage and now I have some kind of condition that makes me blackout whenever Im hit in the head.

When I woke up I was lying on my bed staring up into my best friend Anthony's eyes. His lips were moving but I couldn't hear him. When I started to come around and was able to hear him, I reached my hand up and covered his mouth. At this point I had a massive migraine. It hurt, so I got up and walked downstairs into a fight between my step-mom and dad. They kept yelling "No, You tell her" at eachother. As I ask "What are you talking about? Tell who what?"

"Ummm...Sweety we have to talk to you about something really serious." My mom had a worried expression on her face. She usually only has worried expressions when she doesnt know how I will react to something, or something happened to someone in or close to the family. And by the tone in her voice she was worried with how I would react to something. But, What? We walked into the livingroom and sat down on the sofa. Before anyone said anything my mom gave me a hug and made me promise not to be mad at her. I did, of coarse she's my mom how could I not?

When we all settled down my dad began, "Jaelynn" of coarse he calls me by my entire first name, he always has, "We have some news for you, Do you remember what you told me after you read that book when you were fourteen?"

"Yea, I told you that I will always forever more wish hope and pray for an arranged marriage with my entire being" At this point I was worried at where this was going.

"Well your dad and I have a chance to make this wish come true for you" My mom picked up where my dad left off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Really? OH MY GOD!!" As I continued to scream in happiness I could see both my parents gleam with happiness too. All I could think is that it was a dream come true, or at least I hope it will be.

When I could calm myself enough I had to ask, "Who is he?"

Well he is a tall handsome boy with a great personality that is kinda like yours. He is 18. And you're 17 which one year apart your father and I could handle. He has light brown hair and a slightly tanned skin..."

"Mom just tell me what his name is please!"

"Well his name is Tyler mhmmmhmh!"

"What was that I cant understand your mhmmmhmh talk"

"I said his name is"

My dad butted in "His name is Tyler Caprise"

"OMG, like the billionaire Tyler Caprise" My dad nodded.

"AHHHHHHH!! No fucking way!! I have an arrange marriage to Tyler Caprise"

After I settled down I ran upstairs to my room to get my phone and text, Whoa Wait a minute. Damn it I left him in my room, he is here already. I have to tell Anthony.n He will never believe this. As I reached my room and walked in, Anthony was sprawled out on my bed, as usual. I ran over and jumped on him. "Guess What, Guess what, Guess what!!"

"What let me guess you finally decided to get a boyfriend and have already been asked out."

"Nope, even better."

"Oh come on Your a stunning girl, you have a dark brown hair and deeply tanned skin that most girls would kill for not to mention your HOTASS body and come on you're like perfect height for like every guy in our school. And you dont dress slutty you dress like a girl should dress, with style and your covered just enough to still say hey you can TRY to get me but you CANT have me."

"Yea, Yea, well anyways IM GETTING AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE TO TYLER CAPRISE!!"

"No fucking way, you got your wish!!

"Yea and I cant wait to meet him. I wonder what he is really like!!"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Soo here is a fully completed chapter one which I actually didn't struggle writing...lol. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Sooo PLEASE comment. Thanks...also just letting you all know that anyone who in any way likes my story please let me know or i will start writing more on my other one "Then You Stand"... I was trying to avoid that one because I got a really bad block with that one. Thank You soo much for reading :)

-Kat