Synopsis

Have you ever felt feeling in love in social media? You even don't know what he's status, where he lives, what he does or even worse- what he wants from you. It's scary thinking what he wants but after she realized she fall for him, she could take the risk to love him.

Marinelle Jiane Benitez once fall in love from a group chat that she accidentally entered out of boredom. Being bored isn't a joke while her family were out for a vacation. She has no friends and even some classmates and schoolmates don't want to talk to her.

Not until she met a guy who's a year younger than him in a group chat with some clan names. They pretend to be the parents of the other members. It was fun not until she fell for him. She knew she shouldn't fall for him, but her heart didn't listen to what her mind said. Realizing she loved him scared her at first, and even couldn't accept it.

Ecinash Jake Gravador was the guy who Marinelle Jiane Benitez. He is a joker and always possessive to his so-called children. He is far away from her, but they developed feelings. Different homes, a different language they speak.

How will they stay in love despite the different worlds they are in? What are they going to do if their clan family (original members before they add more new members in the clan) would meet up someday after they have been successful?