"I'm putting in my two weeks notice," Silas tells Lincoln, climbing out of my lap and getting out of the hot tub. "Sorry, boss."

"We haven't even hired you!" Lincoln exclaims, taking my hand and following Silas out of the tub. "Time to go shower."

Silas shrugs. "Have fun, I'm going to eat. I'm starving because you two made me go to the hot tub instead of eating dinner," he says, pulling on his underwear and the cat shirt I lent him.

"See! The shirt!" Lincoln exclaims, only pulling on his underwear.

Oh god, I have to really fight not to get hard right now. I have two cute boys in front of me who are both my boyfriends and have very nice bodies.

Not to mention the lustful looks that Lincoln openly gives me; for someone who is usually modest and composed, he is a bit of a kinky freak in bed.

Actually, not a bit.

A lot.

"Fine," Lincoln pouts. "Baby, wanna help me get cleaned?"

I do not mind the pet name he's given me, honestly!

"Sure, babes," I say, and I want Silas to join us, but he waves us away.

"Go shower! I'm making us dinner!" Silas orders, going through the pots and pans to pull out what he needs.

He is an amazing cook. From what Silas has told us, he's had a lot of time inside the house and so he has gotten to learn his way around a kitchen. He's amazing at it, and he loves to experiment different styles or cuisine.

I walk into the bathroom, trailing Lincoln.

"I think he's nervous," Lincoln says, turning on the shower and stripping down once again. "But it makes sense... I'm just glad he's willing to try."

"Me too, babes," I tell him, standing under the shower head as the water pours down and Lincoln turns down the other one. "Come here."

Lincoln wraps his arms around me and I trail my fingers through his hair as the water pours down on us. Most of the time we do sexual things in the shower, but I don't really feel up to it and I don't think Lincoln does either. Even though we just formed the starts of a relationship with Silas, it doesn't feel right to do anything while he's out in the kitchen.

It'd be different if he was at work or out somewhere because he wouldn't be around, but with him being in our home and not with us in the shower, neither of us are really feeling up to it.

Lincoln lathers his hands with soap and rubs his hands all over my front and then my back, before he washes them free of the soap and puts shampoo in his palm and scrubs my scalp.

"My turn," I whisper, doing the same. "I'm going to make your hair a mohawk."

I rub the suds all over his head and begin to make it all spiky and stand it up as a mohawk. Of course, Lincoln rolls his eyes at me, but he doesn't try to undo my glorious creation right away.

We swap lazy kisses once our hair is clean of the shampoo and set with conditioner. Footsteps grab my attention and I see Silas standing shyly at the door of the bathroom, not meeting our eyes.

"Dinner is started, but I'm letting the chicken sit in the marinade for an hour or so."

I know that if he wants to marinade chicken that it takes way longer than an hour, but I don't mind.

"Do you need to shower, kitten?" Lincoln asks, and Silas huffs at the pet name but he strips down and opens the door to the shower. "You have a tattoo!"