Finding out secrets

Angel has the prefect life she has good friends a loving mother a nice father and is an only child

Angel was a smart girl in school but there was one thing she didn't have a boyfriend......

Angel mom think that sending her to boarding school will help Angel to focus on what is really important

Chapter 1

Angel prov:

My mom think I care to much what others think of me. So she think she can send me to this lame boarding school with creepy people I heard that in Jabs high school all the kids believe in magic and stuff how crazy is that??? sigh this is so not cool my best friend and the only person in my school that I actually like and not just faking it is my best friend Amey she has balk eye and long black hair she is really skinny not like me with my blond hair and blue eyes I am a little chubby but not fate thank god Don't get me wrong I do have lots of friends just not people I really like except for Amey that is.. My dad thinks this boarding school idea of my mother is good but the truth is he just doesn't want to tell mom that her idea is bad My dad hate geting mom upset he love her a Lot it so sweet he say they are "soul mates" yeah right any ways they are amazing parent's but a little silly at times I will have to give this boarding school thing some time maybe I will like it I all ways wanted a sister... sigh I guess we will see.

Mandy (Angel mom) prov:

My little girl doesn't seem to understand what is important she seem to think that being popular is all that matter not actually licking your friends My baby girl seem to love Amey but other then her no one Angel has a bad habit of never forgiving people for there mistakes I am hoping that going to Jabs high school will help fix that. She is to old not to know how important it is to be prepared for life sigh I really hope this school Will help her ...

Amey (Angel best friend) prov:

I can't believe that Ang is going to be going to that school They have the most powerful witches and wizard not to mention werewolf ,Shifters and shape shifters.. not fare Ang is just a human!! why douse she get to go to that school grrrr I will miss her with her long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes that see in to your soul I am not kidding they really do! she isn't skinny but she isn't fate she in the middle god I am going to miss her she is the only human I have ever liked and that saying something I have been alive for over 78 years but in witches year I am only about 19 I can't believe how much I am going to miss a stupid human god I love Angel she is just such a funny girl she is only 17 years old but she is a nice person for some one that young.. I hope she will be ok in that school!!

Angel prov:

Sigh now I am at the airport saying goodbye to Amey , mom and dad. I can't stop crying nether can they I don't think I have ever seen Amey cry it's heart breaking I really hope she will be ok Knowing her she will stay away form every body god I really wish she could come with me!! Angel "Bye mom,dad. sniff bye Amey call me every day!!!" Amey "I will sniff don't gulp forget me sniff tell me if anything good or bad happens at that school love y..o..u yo you" her voice kept cracking I felt so bad for being the cause of her sadness When I got on the plane.. I saw I was sitting in between to guys that looked about my age or older.. One had blond hair and brown eyes he was very well build he probably works out a lot same thing for the other guy they both look like they work out a lot the other boy has red hair with green eyes they are very good looking boys probably have girl falling all over them.. Blondie say "Hi there My name is Adam and that guy over there (Pointing to the red head) is Alikes what's your name?" Angel "Um angel... nice to meat you both" Alikes "How old are you? Do you have a boyfriend?" Adam "So sorry for Alikes rude behavior" He gives his friend a look.. Angel laughs "It 's ok I am 17 I have no boyfriend.."