That's My Bread

"Mr. Aizawa! Mr. Aizawa!" Kaminari was running around, looking all over the building for his teacher. He rounded the corner and stopped. 

"*pant* Mr. Aizawa *pant* wake up!" Kaminari shook his teacher like mad. The teacher's eyes started to part open. "Hey Mr. Aizawa"

"Who the - oh good morning Kaminari."

The yellow - haired student gave his teacher a confused look. "Mr. Aizawa ... it's 2:00 pm."

"... ok and?" 

Kaminari made another look with his face. 

"Why'd you come here?" 

"oh!" Kaminari's face suddenly went serious. "Have you seen Sero anywhere? I went into his room but couldn't find him anywhere."

Now Aizawa was the one making a face. "What do you mean? I saw him go into your room. I thought you knew? Weren't you in there?"

'That's weird, why is he in there?' Kaminari thought.

"Anyway, thanks! I'll find him." The teacher mumbled something he couldn't hear and went back to sleep. 

"Sero...? Sero are you in here?" Kaminari opened his room door and stuck his head in.

"Shit I gotta hide-"

There was a crinkling sound and Kaminari thought he saw a figure slip under his bed. "Sero! Sero what are you doing?"

The confused boy lifted his covers and looked under the bed. He saw a face. And a body. 

"Sero what the hell are you doing under my bed? Why'd you come in here in the first pla-" Kaminari suddenly stopped. "Sero ... are you ... chewing something?" 

"No I'm not" ... "Uh yes you are?" Kaminari sighed. Right as he was about to get up, his eyes caught something in Sero's hands. 

"Sero ... is that bread? Wait a second, is that MY BREAD?" Sero shoved the last bit of bread in his mouth. "No it isn't, what do you mean?" 

Kaminari wasn't having this shit. He took Sero by the hand and yanked him out from under the bed. "Sero, that's my bread. And it's the last bit of it. Where did you find it?"

Sero sighed. "Fine it's your bread. I found it in the drawer."

There was a long silence. "Which drawer...?" 

"Oh you know the one in the very back of the room." "Be more specific dude there's two in the back of the room". "Left side, second row, third one down. That one." Kaminari's jaw dropped. "You mean ... my underwear drawer?!" Sero had to pause and think for a moment. "Yeah I think so."

"But like that doesn't matter. Your bread is fricking stale, Kaminari. I almost choked on it. It's not edible." Sero was still chewing. It really wasn't edible. 

"Well, I needed to get more bread for a while ..." Sero's face lit up. "Really? When's your yearly visit?"

"In like-" Kaminari looked at the calendar on his wall. "oh that's last year's calendar. I think it's in a few weeks actually." 

'This might be my chance!' Sero thought. "Really? Mine too. Do you ... uh ... do you want to go together?" 

Kaminari looked shocked. "Sure! Why not?" 'YESS' Sero tried hard to contain his excitement.

"Make sure you don't forget the bread." Kaminari laughed. "Of course, Sero bro. I won't. And I'll even give you some of mine"