Yuna's bursted out laughing as she took his hand.

"But we're still so young, Arthur. We haven't even finished college yet!" She joked, tapping his nose.

Arthur gave her a warm smile and caressed her hair, "I know that, but you're the one I wish to protect and love for the rest of my life."

When she heard his sweet comment, she wrapped her arms around him, overjoyed.

Yuna rubbed her forehead. What was with these random flashbacks that kept coming to her mind? She couldn't see the boy's face, but his voice sounded so familiar.

As Yuna tried to think further, she felt her head feeling dizzy. What is wrong with me? She tried to stand still but there was a constant ringing in her ears. It was deafening.

Before she knew it, she felt a pair of hands hold her tightly from behind. It was Jaehyuk. He cautiously brought her to an empty hallway with a couch and let her take a breather.

"Are you okay? Your face is pale." Jaehyuk pointed out, handing her a bottle of mineral water.

"Huh? Oh, I'm okay. Thank you." She replied awkwardly, taking the bottle from him and chugging it down.

Jaehyuk fiddled with his fingers and bit his lip. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been dating Asahi?"

"Since you already asked the question... Er, about three months?" Yuna lied, wondering why almost all of them were asking about her relationship with Asahi.

Jaehyuk stared at Yuna, who looked uneasy. He didn't like that she wasn't comfortable with him, compared to the rest. He noticed that she was especially close to Doyoung. It puzzled him on what Doyoung or the agents did to make the overly-introverted girl open up so quickly.

"Ahem, I just want to let you know that you can always come to talk to me if you're in need of a confidant." Jaehyuk assured her. "That's why I'm here, after all."

But Yuna looked unconvinced. "Thanks but, Asahi's with me so I'll be fine."

Although Yuna felt a little guilty for sounding so harsh, she knew she had no choice. It could be any of them, the one who murdered her father, so she had to be firm.

She saw Jaehyuk pause for a little while. He looked a little hurt, and he was nodding his head.

"I see... You don't trust me." He said softly, looking away.

Starting to feel guilty, Yuna tried to reason with him. "N-no, I didn't mean that—"

"Wait." Jaehyuk suddenly cut her off mid-sentence, shocking her.

He stood up and walked towards the vending machine, and much to Yuna's surprise, Junkyu was hiding behind it. He immediately jumped upon seeing Jaehyuk, and rushed off to the stairway in a panic.

"I knew it, I could sense someone eavesdropping." Jaehyuk growled, watching him disappear.

He turned back to Yuna, frowning, "And yet, you don't trust me."

Giving her one last look, Jaehyuk walked away, rendering her speechless.

__

As Jaehyuk was walking back feeling downcast, he saw Yoshi and Mashiho walking towards him.

"Jaehyuk, come with us. We have an emergency meeting." Mashiho told him and motioned him to follow them, and so he did.

The rest of them were already inside the conference room, except for Asahi and Haruto. They were looking suspicious of one another. There was tension in the air, and Jaehyuk could feel it, and hostility.

"What's going on?" Yuna asked worriedly, while Asahi held her hand tightly to calm her.

"Kim Junkyu, Yoon Jaehyuk, So Junghwan. The three of you." Yoshi stood up and pointed at them. "Where were the three of you from 8am till noon?"

Yuna turned to the three, who appeared confused and taken aback.

"What? Why are you asking just the three of them?" Jihoon demanded.

Ignoring him, Yoshi questioned further. "We've checked the security footages and found that the three of you left the premises during this time frame. Where did you go?"

Junghwan was the first to speak up.

"I-I saw a donut shop nearby and I decided to take a look." He explained nervously. "W-were we not allowed to l-leave this place?"

Mashiho slammed his hands on the table, scaring everyone. "None of you were! This is serious business, and yet you all are treating this place like your home where you can just walk in and out!?"

Doyoung raised his hand. "Wait, are you trying to imply that they could've gone to do something bad? Did something happen during that time frame, which is why you suspect us?"

Yoshi and Mashiho glanced at each other. They've cracked the code.

Jaehyuk saw the look on the agents' faces and immediately stood up. "I can assure you that I have no bad intentions."

"Same here!" The Park brothers shouted in unison, while Doyoung was nodding his head as well.

"I only ate a donut, I can swear I don't kill!" Junghwan wailed, looking terrified.

Mashiho narrowed his eyes at the boy.

"Don't you do Taekwondo? You're able to fight, dodge and do all that punching?"

Junghwan's eyes widened. "Y-yes, I can b-but— I didn't do anything!"

Yuna watched as the Koreans tried to reason with Yoshi and Mashiho. All of them were justifying very desperately that they were innocent. All except for Junkyu, who was looking at his shoes.

Doyoung also saw his brother zoning out and hit his arm hard.

"Yah, Kim Junkyu!" He started to scream, causing the whole room to go quiet. "Why aren't you saying anything?!"

Junkyu remained quiet, with his lips pursed. Frustrated with his brother's fishy behavior, Doyoung started shouting again.

"Get some sense into you, please! I don't know what the hell has happened to you over the past few months, but it's driving the family crazy! Right now you're being accused of murder, and you're really just going to stand there keeping your mouth shut? Please, Hyung... Don't tell me..."

As tears started to flow down his cheeks, Doyoung sniffed and wiped them away. Junkyu stared at his brother as he wept. He couldn't believe his eyes seeing Doyoung lashing out at him like that.  

"I-It's not like that..."

To Be Continued...

ohohoho i'm back with a new chapter yay (rewrote this like a billion times fml) and the recent tmap episode has me BAWLING... i've never ACTUALLY TEARED UP watching a reality show but when i saw asahi carry that little girl around the trampoline thing and playing with her i just found myself LITERALLY BURSTING INTO TEARS WTF- my heart cannot take this.

asahi best older brother. PERIODT.